Respected Contributor

Re: Surgery in my eye for a spot suspicious of Melanoma

@Jersey Born  Thank you for your kind words. I get a little better each day and see the doctor again on Wednesday. I will let you know how that turns out. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

Just a little update, I saw my doctor today and my eye is healing nicely. The pathology is not back yet, so no word on the status of the pigmented spot. When I find out for sure, I will post the results. Thank you for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Just a little update, I saw my doctor today and my eye is healing nicely. The pathology is not back yet, so no word on the status of the pigmented spot. When I find out for sure, I will post the results. Thank you for all of your kind thoughts and prayers. 

@conlt We are all pulling for you!  I hope all continues to go well and am glad you reported back!  I will keep praying!  You keep healing!  

Respected Contributor

@conlt - Praying that you heal brilliantly and perfectly from your surgery.  All the best to you!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, again thank you for all of your support and prayers. I saw my eye doctor today and the pigmented spot is benign. My eye is healing very well. I am basically not in any pain now, my eye is red but the swelling is down and no infection. I see him again in 2 weeks. 

Respected Contributor

@conlt - That is amazingly wonderful news!  Congratulations!!!

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Hi everyone, again thank you for all of your support and prayers. I saw my eye doctor today and the pigmented spot is benign. My eye is healing very well. I am basically not in any pain now, my eye is red but the swelling is down and no infection. I see him again in 2 weeks. 

@conlt I love hearing wonderful news like this!  I am delighted to hear all is going well!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

You are doing the right thing.  Get it done and over with and you will not have to worry from appointment to another.  

Honored Contributor

That is great news!  The scare is over.  You're on the mend.  Love hearing any great news and yours is GREAT!

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

@conlt ,

Blessings!!!!! I am so happy for you.