Respected Contributor

Re: Supplement mentioned by Kerstin in Cuddle Duds show 9/11

@Nightowlz Thanks for the info - that’s good for everyone to know about raw shilijat.  Personally, I’m not going to try it (just answering the original poster’s question since I watched the show Kerstin said it on).  I’m very sensitive to any supplements and medications and take as few as possible. 

Respected Contributor

Unless she has a medical backround, she better be careful of what she recommends!

Honored Contributor

Just because she mentioned she takes it does not means she recommends it, is trying to sell it, or suggests its use.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Just because she mentioned she takes it does not means she recommends it, is trying to sell it, or suggests its use.

I don't know why she would mention it if she were not recommending it.  She should stick to what QVC is paying her to sell.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I am sure HSN would have bleeped her out, they often do this, since they are on a 7 second delay, Q is not.  Their legal teams are listening to every spoken word. Unless it is something being sold on the Q, it should not be mentioned or touted. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Nightowlz Thanks for the info - that’s good for everyone to know about raw shilijat.  Personally, I’m not going to try it (just answering the original poster’s question since I watched the show Kerstin said it on).  I’m very sensitive to any supplements and medications and take as few as possible. 

@itsmagic 

Just wanted to post something so anyone that does want to try it to know they need to do some research first.

Honored Contributor

Just be careful and aware.  DH is dealing as we speak with an allergic reaction to a prescribed medication!!  He's in agony with hives almost everywhere.  Went to the ER this morning.  This reaction is from a prescribed antibiotic.  Watching him closely.  No benefit (yet) from the Benedryl.

Just make sure whatever you decide to take that you research it thoroughly the best you can, most supplements do not have government approval....

And no I don't believe Kirstin should be on air promoting anything other than a QVC product.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

I have never once heard this.
Frequent Contributor

I’m having trouble posting. my comment about never once hearing that was in regards to her mentioning Pericone every show.
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

If it's something she recommends,count me out. Ugh.

@MoJoV

I agree with you.  I could care less what she says or thinks.