Respected Contributor

Suggestions for a Great, functionally user-friendly, Calorie/nutrition app to replace...

MyFitnessPal...

which has become essentially disfunctional since Under Armour bought it...slow, gets stuck, crashes, takes forever to try to log in things.

Any suggestions for something that hopefully tracks nutrition/calories and exercise like MFP does?

I lost some weight last year and am trying to maintain now, and MFP as so instrumental in helping me stay on track, so I'm really missing being able to use it.

Tks in advance for any suggestions.

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a Great, functionally user-friendly, Calorie/nutrition app to replace...

I have heard of people using Trackbites, I can not vouch for it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions for a Great, functionally user-friendly, Calorie/nutrition app to replace...

I use a book called THE CALORIE KING to keep track of my fat grams and carbs. If I keep my fat grams <40 and my carbs <60 I find I stay right around 1200 calories. 

Unfortunately, because I take prednisone daily for my asthma that doesn't keep my blood sugar down nor help me lose any weight around my middle, as those are side effects of prednisone. However, I like to be able to breathe so I have to put up with it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used the Lose It app in the past and thought it was helpful. There is a free version available, but the fairly regular prompting to upgrade to the paid version can be annoying. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Chronometer online...free and informative.  If you are not a fan, then I would use Fitness Pal.