Honored Contributor

Suggestions Please. Magnesium Products

I am searching for magnesium lotion for ultra sensitive skin or maybe Dead Sea salt lotion. Any suggestions?

I would like to find a magnesium supplement that is easily absorbed. I would like the magnesium supplement for muscle tightness please. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions Please. Magnesium Products

soaking in epsom salts in water 

look for body creams or lotions specifically marketed for leg cramps

There are many products available.

Look for magnesium as an ingredient

Also be sure you are getting enough B complex vitamins

@butterfly123 wrote:

I am searching for magnesium lotion for ultra sensitive skin or maybe Dead Sea salt lotion. Any suggestions?

I would like to find a magnesium supplement that is easily absorbed. I would like the magnesium supplement for muscle tightness please. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 

I take Andrew Lessman's Magnesium Intensive Care.

Bottle description: "... a natural blend of highly absorbable forms of Magnesium ..."

Honored Contributor

@buttrrfly123

It was quite a few years ago.... my doctor gave me a prescription for magnesium tablets.

It was so long ago I don’t remember what they were for exactly only it was to counteract a side effect on other meds. Insurance cover it.
Valued Contributor

I really like Nutricolgy Magnesium Citrate. I take 2 capsules before bedtime.

I just bought Magnesium flakes to soak in. I looked for a product made from the Zechstein Sea where it is supposed to be free from contaminants.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 

I use this, and I get it from Vitacost.

Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil

Pure Magnesium Oil is a highly concentrated spray of pure mangesium chloride - nothing added and nothing removed. Mined deep under the earth's surface from the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands, it can be used daily, is non-greasy, and leaves no unpleasant odor.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Theraworxs

Amazon

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@butterfly123 

I use this, and I get it from Vitacost.

Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil

Pure Magnesium Oil is a highly concentrated spray of pure mangesium chloride - nothing added and nothing removed. Mined deep under the earth's surface from the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands, it can be used daily, is non-greasy, and leaves no unpleasant odor.

@lolakimono @butterfly123 

I use this, too. I’ve purchased it from Vitacost & also from Amazon. Good stuff.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 @lolakimono 

If I remember correctly Life Flo has a supplement form of magnesium also that is highly rated.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@willdob3 @lolakimono 

If I remember correctly Life Flo has a supplement form of magnesium also that is highly rated.

@butterfly123 

They might but I’m not sure.

The only kind of oral magnesium supplement I recommend is liquid ionic magnesium. It is in the form we can use immediately so it is absorbed and used without needing to go through the digestive system (where magnesium is usually destroyed and not used).