Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

My DH takes Sudafed too, he gets a 20 pack, and often reaches his 14 day refill limit, so I just go to Walmart and get one in my name, since I dont take it. He just feels reassured when he knows he has a decent supply on hand.

Yeah, I'm going to have him pick it up for me.  It's crazy; the product that works the best has these limitations placed on it due to bathroom chemists.

Yeah.....and "they" seem to have no trouble acquiring supplies......judging from the number of "suspicious" garage explosions in my zip code........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

'Used to be' (years ago, and allegedly) that folks had to be careful using S. if they had high blood pressure.  Just always read the information on the box. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Romary.  High blood pressure isn't an issue for me.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I went to the pharmacist to get my supply for the month.  I had reached my limit.  The pharmacist told me that I can get a prescription for the over the counter product that I use and the limits won't apply.

YAY!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Flonase works best for me .... and there's a generic.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

'Used to be' (years ago, and allegedly) that folks had to be careful using S. if they had high blood pressure.  Just always read the information on the box. 

Yes, my doc told me that they use Sudafed in the operating room to raise BP if the patient suddenly has a fall in their BP.