Respected Contributor

@OkeyDokey wrote:

You all have shared wise words.  In the time since posting this, I've going on several dates, meeting several kind gentlemen.  I've only run across a couple of creeps.  There is one guy I've met who is, no doubt, going to end up being a great friend if nothing else.  He seems to be a genuinely good guy.  

This past week was very hard.  This is still a transition time for me.  Every day is an adventure.  Hopefully, I will be eventually be able to put all the hurst of the past year behind me.  

You said in your original post that you had recently gone through a divorce and then a man you had become involved with has broken your heart. Is he married or have a girlfriend or borrow money from you? He is not worthy of your love/affection. Leave it at that and stop agonizing over him. About dating, I think you should give youself time to emotionally function on your own. A rebound romance will be worse. A man knows when a woman is desperate for a relationship. You are vulnerable from a recent divorce and another man who deceived you. Please focus on something else. You're worth it. 

Regular Contributor

@OkeyDokey💓💝💓💖💓 Sending you a great big hug!!!!!

IMG_0870.JPG

Valued Contributor

Thank you all again.  I'm trying to work on myself, getting bogged down in being angry because of wasting so many years with someone who never really loved me.  Am still enjoying making new friends, and am not getting serious at all.  Just trying to learn how to live again outside the bubble.  Just feel like a sucker for staying so darned long.