Contributor

Well the test is all over. I will say that I worried for not. It was hurry up and wait. Each step was fully explained to me by a wonderful RN. I had no reaction from the nuclear medical they injected in the port. No head ache, nausea, warmth feeling etc. Of coarse it will take a couple of days to get the results but today I am relaxing the enjoying that the test is over and wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. Thanks for all your previous comments.

Honored Contributor
Ozarkgirl, thank you for taking the time to give us your followup. Glad all went so well for you and let us know the results. My best to you.
hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor
So glad everything went well. I'm just like you, I worry about things and they usually work out fine. I hope the results are good.
Contributor

It was a week yesterday for the tests and they called late yesterday afternoon. The stress test came out normal. The echo showed some enlargement having to do with irregular heart beat but they will watch that and I don't have to go back until July, Hooray !!! All in all they said OK. Thanks for everyone comments and good words.

Honored Contributor
"Ozarkgirl", I would say those are pretty good results. Appreciate you taking thr time to update your cyber-friends on this forum. Continued good heart health to you.
hckynut(john)