Honored Contributor

Re: Stormy ...are you able to post?

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Moonchilde

Does Stormy have the strength to read the posts?

If so, would a larger font help her to read the posts easily? 

I appreciate reading about your correspondence with our beloved Stormy. 

You're an angel on earth. Thank you 🌹

@butterfly123 She has been reading, though how much I don't know. Not every day and I doubt all areas. 

She's still writing to me in a normal-sized font, but I'm sure slightly larger would be nice.

But if she's simply unable to respond, I wouldn't want anyone to be upset because she doesn't respond to them. Besides physical energy, communicating takes psychic energy too. She's pretty emotionally exhausted on her bad days, and she's havng more bad days than good :-(

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I understand. I would like to continue to post to Stormygirl123 and I won't be upset in the least if she cannot respond. 

If on her good day she sees the posts and feels the love and caring that would be more than enough. 

I'm praying that Stormy is able to visit her lovely friend in Colorado. 

Thank you for replying to my post. 

Honored Contributor

Oh stormy the situation is tougher than I thought.I am so very sorry that you can't get any help.I am sad that you are suffering so much.I think about you every day and hope that somehow you will find a little relief from your suffering.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde, well this news is certainly heartbreaking. I hate to hear of all our friend is going thru. Thank you so much for being a go between and letting us know what Stormy is having to deal with at this point. I am so sorry things are so difficult for her right now. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am posting this message on behalf of a  friend and former poster Bohemain Gal. I posted here a week or two ago, but it was delted by moderators. I believe it's because I am inexperienced and, unfortunately, had to "edit" numerous times.Trying again and hoping for the best.

Dearest Stormy Girl...

I hope you see this message. You have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly for months.  I am so very sorry you are going through this difficult time and suffering in pain. I empathize, as I am very much in the same position. This is why I no longer have an account and don't post here. 

You have been, and remain, a true inspiration to me as well as so many others. Your strength and courage is amazing.  

Please know that you are loved and supported by so many here and we hold you close in our hearts.....

I love you Stormy..HeartHeartHeart

Love and Blessings, Always and Forever....Bohemian Gal Heart

p.s. Many thanks to you @Moonchilde for posting on behalf of Stormy and keeping us informed. What a wonderful and loving friend you are.  Blessings to you as well....

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl I wish you all the best, you are an amazing woman. Wishing you peace and love.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Stormy, thinking of you and wishing you all my best. Hang in there ...my prayers that you get some pain relief immediately.