Honored Contributor

Re: Stormy ...are you able to post?

@NAES1

Thank you, Naes. Your sweet to think of me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@NAES1

Thank you, Naes. Your sweet to think of me.  

Hugs to you Jubilant, always. I can not pass your name without having a smile or remembering our many posts when we would talk about fresh apple pies being made from our childhood. 

I had told you that my family had a 3 generation apple AND peach orchard in our state, and then you told me, (somewhat the same) ...living on a farm where your family had an apple tree. 

Although we lived in the city, my father managed _our_ large orchard - after coming home from his employment (another state) every other day, and on week-ends. We never lived on the working farm which was managed by others, but I was there all of my free time until I reached into my teens.

Wonderful seeing you, @jubilant

Daddy died 11 years ago this past August 21st. So healthy, so unexpected...came as a shock when he was referred to a nursing facility (1 week) for a minor heel ulcer which turned into sepsis. I went to court over this (as a medical professional) to the state's department of health. Quality medical facility- I was not in favor; had no power of attorney.  Moving forward> [they] left the rails down and he fell out/fractured ribs and toes. Cut to his head. I was livid!!  We had an one hundred percent -100%- case but 'dad' was afraid to sign..thinking he would hurt someone's position.

>>I had no mercy at all, and still do not.<< !!!!!!

[THEY] lied through and through- paid- tough lawyers; they got off free. We can still have a state's supreme court with witnesses; an appeal. 

I had them at 99%. Despise nursing... * homes*

Much love and appreciation for your friendship, NAES Woman Happy here with many.

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde  Thank you for the updates, and sending my prayers, and healing wishes with the rest of the group to give Stormy strength for what she is having to deal with.  I am hoping all our collective prayers will give her comfort.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Frequent Contributor

((((((((((Stormy))))))))))))

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StormygirlComfort for you, dear Stormy,  I will try to reach you Sunday.

All my love, hope, hugs and kisses,  Justice

Honored Contributor

@NAES1

Yes, I remember our talks about all the "goodies" on the farm.  My family lived in the city, too.  My grandparents were the ones who owned the farm.  It was only a 25 min. drive from us. Apples, peaches, pears, strawberries, rhubarb, big garden.  Yum...those were the days.

Sorry that your father had such a bad experience in the nursing home.  I would love to chat about it again but will keep this short since it is for Stormy.  I have never paged anyone before.  Not sure how to do it.  If you know how, page me if you'd like to and we can talk more. Always good to talk to someone so nice.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde  Thank you for the update and much appreciation for being our link to our beloved Stormygirl.  I so understand what was said and will wait for any communication from you to let us know her status.  I know that, if possible, you will always express to her our love and concern.  Thank you, Moonchilde.Heart

Contributor

Posting once again on behalf of my friend Bohemain Gal who no longer has an account here, but still reads the forums and wanted to send a message to @Stormygirl

Dear Stormy:

So sorry for all that you are facing. You have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout each and every day. I am in the "constant" state of prayer, not only for you, but for others as well as myself.

Unfortunately, I am in the same situation as yourself, so also unsure how much longer I will be able to send messages to you for my friend to post on the forum.  Regardless of whether or not you are able to "read this" I KNOW you will receive my "message".

At this time, (as I believe you are)  we must hold on to the TRUTH that "With God All Things Are Possible".  ABOVE ALL THINGS, I believe (as many here do)  in the Power of Prayer.  This loving energy, AND THE INTENTION BEHIND IT  has the power to bring about miracalous healing of body, mind, and spirit, far beyond the limits and comprehension of the human mind. That is why it is considered by many to be "Supernatural" in nature. I sense that you KNOW and UNDERSTAND this as well. There is much, much, more to "life" then what we experience here in the physcial world and have come to feel is "reality'.

My Dear, sweet BEAUTIFUL Stormy Girl....your spriit is strong, and as I've said before, you are an inspriaiton to me, and to all here.

I hope you can feel the love and suport of myself and all on these forums, and the Universe.

I send you Love, Peace, Happiness, and Healing. May you be GRACED with whatever "miracle" you need to set you FREE, here on this earth.... and beyond.

We are all "connected"...therfore, I believe in my heart we will (all ) "meet" one day..... Until then, may your journey be blessed in every way....

I love you Stormy Girl...from the bottom of my heart.....

In Love Always..BohemianGalHeart

*Sending love, prayers, and  blessings to all my "old" friends here...(hello @NAES1,Heart and many thanks to you @Moonchilde for being a wonderful friend and updating us all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hope2017 wrote:

Posting once again on behalf of my friend Bohemain Gal who no longer has an account here, but still reads the forums and wanted to send a message to @Stormygirl

Dear Stormy:

So sorry for all that you are facing. You have been in my thoughts and prayers throughout each and every day. I am in the "constant" state of prayer, not only for you, but for others as well as myself.

Unfortunately, I am in the same situation as yourself, so also unsure how much longer I will be able to send messages to you for my friend to post on the forum.  Regardless of whether or not you are able to "read this" I KNOW you will receive my "message".

At this time, (as I believe you are)  we must hold on to the TRUTH that "With God All Things Are Possible".  ABOVE ALL THINGS, I believe (as many here do)  in the Power of Prayer.  This loving energy, AND THE INTENTION BEHIND IT  has the power to bring about miracalous healing of body, mind, and spirit, far beyond the limits and comprehension of the human mind. That is why it is considered by many to be "Supernatural" in nature. I sense that you KNOW and UNDERSTAND this as well. There is much, much, more to "life" then what we experience here in the physcial world and have come to feel is "reality'.

My Dear, sweet BEAUTIFUL Stormy Girl....your spriit is strong, and as I've said before, you are an inspriaiton to me, and to all here.

I hope you can feel the love and suport of myself and all on these forums, and the Universe.

I send you Love, Peace, Happiness, and Healing. May you be GRACED with whatever "miracle" you need to set you FREE, here on this earth.... and beyond.

We are all "connected"...therfore, I believe in my heart we will (all ) "meet" one day..... Until then, may your journey be blessed in every way....

I love you Stormy Girl...from the bottom of my heart.....

In Love Always..BohemianGalHeart

*Sending love, prayers, and  blessings to all my "old" friends here...(hello @NAES1,Heart and many thanks to you @Moonchilde for being a wonderful friend and updating us all.

@Thank you our friend, so dear and loving, @Hope2017~

@       I have, now, read my friend's message, to @Stormy Girl, that our sweet, very missed Bohemian Gal so lovingly has posted. 

How very beautiful she designed her greeting with such care ~with deep thought.

The word 'departure' literally means to pull up anchor and set to sail. Everything which happens is a preparation for a journey.

Separation always brings a tinge of sadness, but there is the high hope that we shall  meet ' meet' again. In the meantime the flame of love burns brightly in her heart, our hearts and mine.

I believe and know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he, my Lord, is to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day. 

Sending love to you, Bohemian Gal, and Stormy Girl. 

My prayer is bound with hope and I will keep that hope alive.

Heart for an ever lasting peace from pain, much happiness and joyHeart

@Hope2017@ for Bohemian Gal, for @Stormy Girl ~ MUCH LOVEHeart Heart

@Thank you @Hope2017 for being there with our dear friend, whom had sent me a Heart for remembering us ~ me~

@* @Moonchilde@dooBdoo and all friends from Among Friends and Wellness.

@ Please pass on to @Puddles, and friends from all forums who know of  our friends that are unable to post any longer.

Thank You, NAES