Honored Contributor

Stormy ...are you able to post?

I miss seeing your posts and I am worried that you haven't been in touch with us.I know that you are in a lot if pain and that pain makes it difficult for you to communicate here.You said that your eyesight was not good and that you were considering hospice....just was hoping that you were instead getting a treatment at the university.I am truly sorry that you have to suffer so much and I always pray that something will help and give you deserved relief.Big hugs and huge hope for you my friend. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Stormy ...are you able to post?

@dex, I hesitate to speak "for" Stormy, but I am in contact with her. Right now her days are up and down as far as her abilities re posting.

I know that she very much appreciates everyone who is kind enough to ask about her.

As you might realize, oftentimes topics and posters can be a downer, and posting can be an extra downer she doesn't need, in terms of some forum posters. She doesn't have the energy to waste negatively. She does read here, though I don't know how often, and she did post some last week.

I think she's as "okay" as possible right now, which isn't very, but as good as it gets :-(

Thank you for caring ❤️

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

You know that I, as many are always thinking of you.  Our hearts are with you.  I am awaiting hopeful news......

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

I wanted you to know:

I love you precious friend

You make my heart smile

I continue to pray for you

I send you a friend with special kisses IMG_4243.GIF

Trusted Contributor

@Stormygirl, sending you positive thoughts Heart

~

@Moonchilde, Thank you for keeping all of Stormygirl123's friends up to date.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Moonchilde, I have been wondering about Stormy. My thoughts are with her, I'm glad you are in contact with her. Please let her know we are sending we well wishes and loving thoughts, and she is missed.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl is very touched and appreciative of all the love and support. She reads from time to time, but she just doesn't have the energy or physical strength/ability to post to the forums currently, and that ability may or may not return - she has no way of knowing.

Her request to be treated in the program she was waiting to hear about has been turned down, so of course, she is very down about that. She may not have the strength to keep fighting for another try. She also has eyesight issues that make posting very difficult, and her body is not cooperating with her ☹️ She did get her electric chair, which is a good thing. I hope she'll be able to use it for something enjoyable.

She knows we're all rooting for her, and care very much. I personally am keeping fingers & toes crossed that she's able to visit her friend in CO for some good pain relief. She's realy looking forward to that, if it's able to happen. Like so much in Stormy's life, what she can/can't do isn't really under her control from one day to the next, or even from one hour to the next. It's an evil, depressing roller coaster. She's in more and more pain, and increasingly disabled.

I know that she appreciates everyone here who wishes her well. I'll keep her forum friends informed as long as I know how she's doing - she's aware of that too.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @Moonchilde

This makes me so sad to read. I responded to her awhile back when she posted on someone's thread and she described where she was at. I had to say something to her and express my love and deep concern.  Sadly, the whole thread got deleted. I was extremely disappointed about that. Just so very sorry she's going through this. 

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

Does Stormy have the strength to read the posts?

If so, would a larger font help her to read the posts easily? 

I appreciate reading about your correspondence with our beloved Stormy. 

You're an angel on earth. Thank you 🌹

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Moonchildefor letting her know.