Respected Contributor

Re: Stomach Flu Virus is going around

We again wish to thank all our friends for all their kind well wishes.

My neighbor has recuperated fully, and can now go home.

We are so pleased that she is back to her usual happy self, and her 2 cats are so happy and purring.

She just had a lovely breakfast and is ready to pack her items and be take home later this morning.

Please be aware that the stomach flu can last for up to 2 weeks as far as the stomach pain and runs, and it can also relapse, ( sick for 3-4 days, then feel normal for 2 days and again become relapsed), so I hope if anyone encounters it they go to their Physician asap and have someone help them recuperate if need be.

The very young and elderly are very much at risk, so please if you can help someone who has no one else around please do. If you cannot then at least please call 911 for the paramedics to arrive and take them to the nearest hospital. The hospital which will place them on IV to stop dehydration and ease their suffering, while their recuperation back to normal health begins.

Trusted Contributor

Adore, I am so glad to hear that she is doing better, and that she is able to go home again. Smile

I meant to thank you too, for posting the information about the stomach flu, and how long it lasts. I didn't know that it could take that long to go away, and that it could relapse, and so on. It's good to know this.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 2/18/2015 northernlights said:

Adore, I am so glad to hear that she is doing better, and that she is able to go home again. Smile

I meant to thank you too, for posting the information about the stomach flu, and how long it lasts. I didn't know that it could take that long to go away, and that it could relapse, and so on. It's good to know this.

Hi northernlights,

Thanks again dear friend, and don't mind the QVC bully brigade again, their fiction is so entertaining because I am still here and QVC knows exactly who I am and have always been. That is why I have never been banned from QVC and if I leave it will be of my own choosing.

As for Redman he is doing great, and retired overseas enjoying his family, friends, and wonderful retirement lifestyle.

Let the bully brigade follow me around as it just brings continued attention to their lack of having a life and forming a QVC bully gang making up stories which are untrue, because they are so miserable themselves, and can't enjoy their own lives, without constantly trying to spread untruth and misery to others.

They follow me around often, so they really must like me a whole lot!!!

Evidently it really bothers them that I have so many QVC Pals, and their combined bullying efforts are always totally wasted.

If they didn't like me then they would be mature and place me on ignore, as I always ignore them. That is why I never answer them and never read their continuing bully replies since I already know their agenda.

It is evident that they have one goal in mind to ruin my day, but no way will they ever win.....and we actually find it quite entertaining that they feel the intense need to cause disruption on my threads......when all they are doing is causing themselves to be as miserable as they can be.

My day is, and will always be perfect, because I have a loving kind caring generous husband, great religious values, wonderful friends, great QVC pals and always exhibit kindness, love and caring for others who deserve it, and God's blessings have always been abundant, and in these regards we are indeed very blessed, and that is all that matters in this life.

Super Contributor

..........on Facebook or anywhere on the Internet. Signed: ""the French model"" Bonjour!!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jessa said:

Respected Contributor

AdoreQVC, it is so inspiring to know that there are still people who care and are concerned for their neighbor's welfare! I am recuperating from this stomach flu myself. It was nasty! My doctor always tells me to use the B.R.A.T.T. diet for this type of illness:

Bread, Rice, Applesauce, Tea, and Toast. It definitely helps in the recovery!

Super Contributor

How wonderful that your neighbor is healing and is strong and able enough to return home! You are clearly a dear neighbor and good person--sadly, not everyone would make the caring and right choice that you did to help someone in need. Blessings to your neighbor, her cats, and you/your family!

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jessa said:

..........on Facebook or anywhere on the Internet. Signed: "the French model" Bonjour!!!

This sign is absolutely hilarious........yet very, very sadly true. Thanks for posting!

Super Contributor

On 2/18/2015 jessa said:

YES!!!