Trusted Contributor

Re: Stomach Flu Virus is going around

Thanks for letting me know about the Gatorade and the sugar in it. I didn't know that.

Besides that, I just didn't care for the taste of it too much, and I have tried some of the different flavors of it, and I just didn't like it overall, as a choice.

I appreciate the info. on the Pedialyte. Thanks for sharing. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

On 2/13/2015 northernlights said:

Thanks for letting me know about the Gatorade and the sugar in it. I didn't know that.

Besides that, I just didn't care for the taste of it too much, and I have tried some of the different flavors of it, and I just didn't like it overall, as a choice.

I appreciate the info. on the Pedialyte. Thanks for sharing. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Anytime my friendSmiley Happy.

Respected Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day to all my pals:

Last night finished making a Coeur la Creme with raspberry sauce for my sweetie for Valentine's Day, which I know he loves. I'll serve us the cheesecake heart shaped mold and the cold raspberry sauce on the side.

Also made a small heart shaped strawberry jello mold for my neighbor who is recuperating at out home with the Stomach Flu.

She is getting stronger as each day passes, but her stomach still hurts although the cola syrup on crushed ice helped stop the pains for quite a while.

I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day today, and we are planning a food delivery for hubby and myself from a Steakhouse, which will be Porterhouse steak for 2 with baked potatoes and some salad, and we will order extra well done baked potatoes for our neighbor since she is still on the BRAT diet.

Super Contributor

adoreqvc--you are indeed an on-earth guardian angel! What a kind and compassionate person you are and are doing for your dear neighbor. I am certain that she is so grateful and appreciative that you are in her life! Blessings to all of you!

Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2015 lucylover64 said:

adoreqvc--you are indeed an on-earth guardian angel! What a kind and compassionate person you are and are doing for your dear neighbor. I am certain that she is so grateful and appreciative that you are in her life! Blessings to all of you!

Thanks so very much for your kind lovely reply lucylover64.

My neighbor also thanks all of you for being so kind, caring, and also for offering great feel better advisements.

Trusted Contributor

That steak dinner sounds lovely, Adore. I hope that you both enjoy it! The dessert sounds yummy, too, and how sweet of you to prepare the heart shaped jello for your neighbor. I am so glad to hear that she is feeling better as each day goes by.

I like to eat baked potatoes too, when I am not feeling well. They taste just right then, and are also very filling.

I hope that all of you have a lovely Valentine's Day! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Adore, I think you are an extraordinarily kind woman and I have enjoyed "getting to know you" through these boards.

I must add: I wish you lived next door to me RIGHT NOW.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2015 bigsister said:

Adore, I think you are an extraordinarily kind woman and I have enjoyed "getting to know you" through these boards.

I must add: I wish you lived next door to me RIGHT NOW.

Oh no...bigsister are you coming down with the stomach flu too?

We hope not!!!!

You are also a treasured QVC pal and it is great cyber chatting with you through the years.

Please post back and let us know how you are, and I am enclosing this:

Respected Contributor

Hang in there bigsister, and i hope you feel better and can reply soon.

Honored Contributor

Well I hope that your neighbor has returned to good health and that you are well too.You are a wonderful person and I admire your thoughtfulness.