Honored Contributor

Sprin Brush-ToothBrush- End Wont Go Back On.

[ Edited ]

I have a spin brush and just changed the batteries in it this morning. I have tried

and tried but cannot get the end to go

back on!

Even watched a youtube video

about changing batteries in one, and the

end goes right back on.

Has this happened to anyone ever? Right now the brush is

useless to me.Cat Frustrated

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: Sprin Brush End Wont Go Back On.

What are you talking about? 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs 

Did you mean to post this in the Wellness forum?  Not sure what you're talking about.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs @shoesnbags @Group 5 minus 1  The OP is talking about the Spin Brush tooth brush I think. Made by Arm & Hammer.

I've used it for at least 12 years. Sometimes you have to really push that bottom piece hard  to get it flush with the handle.

You may need to set it bottom side down on a table and just really push to get the batteries connected.

NOTE: I did have one that just up and died on me. Luckily, I had bought a spare. You may need to do that. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry Yes I meant a Spin Brush Tooth Brush.   Thank you @Love my grandkids  for your message!

I will give that a try! Its kinda ridiculous to work so hard just to get the end back on an elec toothbrush lol!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I smacked it on a hard surface and after 4 times it finally went on and made contact with the batteries LOL. Now its working againWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs  Good! I had an electric brush years ago and hated it, it literally rattled my teeth so my dentist suggested the battery operated Spin Brush and I love it.

I buy my refill brushes from Walgreen's online as they deliver free to my local store. Plus, they often have a "buy one, get one free" offer which is great. I mark my planner to change the brush every 90 days.

So glad it worked out for you!

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids Yes I have had the same problem with the spin brush. when replacing the batteries. ...make sure it is lined up properly and then  you have to push the coresponding part back into the toothbrush.  I second trying to place the bottom of the brush where the batteries are loaded onto a table to facilitate closure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sprin Brush-ToothBrush- End Wont Go Back On.

Yes. Turn the end of the brush around the other way. I've had the same problem. Just flip the part you took off. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sprin Brush-ToothBrush- End Wont Go Back On.

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids   I had a sonic brush once and couldnt stand to use it!

Rattled my teeth so badly. The Spin Brush is super nice.

Thank you for the replies you all.