Highlighted
Contributor

Sports fans product for the one who has everything

Every year around this time, I go online to all the sports stores to try and find a unique product that hubby and other family members don't have yet.

I found one from kickstarter called HatPegz. It's a stick-on, team logo, hat peg...Very cool!

It's there that you can find new products that are awaiting funding/preorders to make them come to life.

If you want to preorder the HatPegz, you can do so on kickstarter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sports fans product for the one who has everything

Are you trying to invent or design something that sports persons like? Would it be for all sports people, or for a particular sport. Would it be for both sexes or just men?

Super Contributor

I checked these out on Kickstarter. Good idea, but for now all that's offered is "team colors", no logo. I would be interested when they offer the logos.

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 F1wild said:

I checked these out on Kickstarter. Good idea, but for now all that's offered is "team colors", no logo. I would be interested when they offer the logos.

it is probably tough and maybe expensive to get the licensing to use the team logos, especially if you are just starting out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

On 9/30/2014 F1wild said:

The logos are on every single product. The owner says he's making this product in the USA. I backed the project which is like a "pre order". If the inventor makes the goal, Amazon will take the payment I pledged. If the inventor does not meet his goal, nobody pays anything. It took me right to amazon for a "pre-order", but won't be charged unless inventor meets his goal. I personally prefer to choose products made in the USA!