Honored Contributor

Re: Sonic toothbrush question.....

@LTT1 wrote:

@Suziepeach

Thanks!  I see new toothbrushes coming our way for Christmas... Heart

You are very welcome!!!  Ho Brush Ho Brush Ho Brush...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the responses!  I guess I will stick with the sonicare.

Honored Contributor

The Cybersonic is my favorite sonic toothbrush.  I've used that brand for many years.  One of the things I like best is that, believe it or not (hehe), I have a pretty small mouth and the Cybersonic brushes are a fairly small round brush.  

You get a lifetime warranty when you have the quarterly replacement brush program.  It costs VERY little and you get a set of two new brushes every quarter.    So, if anything happens to your unit, they will replace it for you free of cost.

For all these years (I have one and my husband has one) we've only had to request one replacement unit.

Valued Contributor

I just bought a new Sonic - but ended up with one of the more expensive models from BBB......I tried a less expensive model of Sonic from Best Buy and it was terrible. 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

The Cybersonic is my favorite sonic toothbrush.  I've used that brand for many years.  One of the things I like best is that, believe it or not (hehe), I have a pretty small mouth and the Cybersonic brushes are a fairly small round brush.  

You get a lifetime warranty when you have the quarterly replacement brush program.  It costs VERY little and you get a set of two new brushes every quarter.    So, if anything happens to your unit, they will replace it for you free of cost.

For all these years (I have one and my husband has one) we've only had to request one replacement unit.

Same here, LOL.

Thanks for the recc, chicky.  8)

Respected Contributor

i thought the sonic electric was recommended by dentists while the oral b regular toothbrush was.

i'll have to check back with my dentist.  i'm using the sonic and really like it.

Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

Thank you so much... ordered and will be coming our way (under the tree?) : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

My dentist and hygienist recommend Sonicare, but give the manual Oral Bs after cleaning. They also recommended a WaterPik, so I discovered a new type called JetPik on Amazon. This unit has floss cartridges that are used in combo with the water stream. Love it! I also do "oil pulling" with coconut oil. Can't wait for my next cleaning, and I'm always the one who says I would rather have a colonoscopy than get my teeth cleaned. Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Suziepeach

Thank you so much... ordered and will be coming our way (under the tree?) : )

@LTT1, you are very welcome!  I so hope you'll be holiday happy with your new Oral B.  I love the 30 second timer so I can spend 15 seconds on each 4 sections plus behind my front teeth, where most of the tartar seems to gather..  Honestly my dentist was so impressed..  I don't miss a day either of flossing or using a gum pic plus I use the orginal Listerine..  Happy teefers are pretty teefers!! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

Been doing a little bit of that too (oil pulling) and may be getting better at it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~