Honored Contributor

Sonic toothbrush question.....

I have used a SonicCare toothbrush for years....I am thinking about an Oral B toothbrush this time around.  Does anyone know if  one is better than another?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sonic toothbrush question.....

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I have used a SonicCare toothbrush for years....I am thinking about an Oral B toothbrush this time around.  Does anyone know if  one is better than another?

Thanks!

@Mom2Dogs, I have used Oral B for several years, with the deep sweep brush.  My dental visits have been super and along with flossing, gum pics, I've had great results. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

I think they are both excellent.....as long as you use them daily.

Honored Contributor

My daughter recently switched from Oral B to Phillips Sonic Care, she says the Sonic Care is much better and really can see and feel a difference.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

We have an Oral B... and I don't think it does a very good job.  The dentist recommends this brand... the hygenist couldn't believe that I had just brushed... she said maybe I need to "press harder."  

I am looking for alternatives.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs

We have an Oral B... and I don't think it does a very good job.  The dentist recommends this brand... the hygenist couldn't believe that I had just brushed... she said maybe I need to "press harder."  

I am looking for alternatives.

Oh wow, @LTT1, and here I am the exact opposite with my Oral B.  My dental office recommends them too.  Reason I switched, several years ago, from Sonic to Oral B cause the Sonic was way too aggressive, if that makes any sense.  But that's why we are all so different... Long as our toofers are purdy, we are Ok!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

I wonder ... What do your brushes look like? Maybe I have an older style?

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, it's the Oral B 1000 and I use the Oral B deep sweep replacement heads...

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep Replacement Brush Head, 3 CountOral-B PRO 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, I apologize for those pictures being so darn big.. 

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach

Thanks!  I see new toothbrushes coming our way for Christmas... Heart