Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some Positive Stormygirl123 News! 😀🎉❤️

Thank-you for the update.

I, too hope and pray for better days ahead for Stormy.

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping these new doctors can come up with a fresh approach.  I pray God grant them wisdom to do what's best for Stormygirl.  

Honored Contributor

Exciting news. Hope The U of VA doctor can help.

Valued Contributor

Praying for her!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @Moonchilde......

Thank you so much for the update!!!. I have passed on the information to BohemianGal. She (and I) are overjoyed to hear this hopeful news! We both continue to send our love, thoughts, and ongoing prayers to @Stormygirl

BohemianGal also sends her deep gratitude to you. She feels you are doing a wonderful job "balancing" updates on Stormy while always putting her well being first.  She understands how difficult this is given the situation, as unfortunately, BohemianGal is cirtically ill as well. 

Also, many thanks to you, @NAES for directing me to this thread on Behalf of BohemianGal. She sends her love to and deep gratutude for making the effort to bring this post to my attention.

Love, Prayers, and Blessings....Hope2017 and BohemianGalHeart 

Honored Contributor

Hi, Hope 🙂

Both you and BohemianGal are very welcome.

What's cheering me up is that Stormy sounds more upbeat. There hasn't been much that I could say to her before that didn't start to sound trite, for someone with such a serious condition - what can be cheerful in such a situation 😔 But she sounds as if she has a bit of hope, which has given a boost to her state of mind. 

I will tell her BohemianGal is rooting for her - as well as so many fellow posters who wish her well.

I can't make any promises or pedictions for her on any timeframe, but she has said she wants to be able to post again, even if it's just to say hi. I hope she can, because it will cheer her and everyone here.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde, thank you for the update (and the future updates) on Stormygirl123.

~

@Stormygirl, praying for the best for you and your doctors. Heart 

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde I really hope I don't miss stormygirl if she posts.Oh boy that will be so  wonderful if she could get well enough to come back here....big huge but gentle hugs for you Stormy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope2017 wrote:

Hello @Moonchilde......

Thank you so much for the update!!!. I have passed on the information to BohemianGal. She (and I) are overjoyed to hear this hopeful news! We both continue to send our love, thoughts, and ongoing prayers to @Stormygirl123

BohemianGal also sends her deep gratitude to you. She feels you are doing a wonderful job "balancing" updates on Stormy while always putting her well being first.  She understands how difficult this is given the situation, as unfortunately, BohemianGal is cirtically ill as well. 

Also, many thanks to you, @NAES for directing me to this thread on Behalf of BohemianGal. She sends her love to and deep gratutude for making the effort to bring this post to my attention.

Love, Prayers, and Blessings....Hope2017 and BohemianGalHeart 

So good to hear from you, @Hope2017.❤️    Please tell our dear BohemianGal that I continue to pray for her.    We are with her in spirit and in prayer, and I hope she can feel the affection and support across the miles.    You are a loving friend to post for her and pass along our good wishes, and @NAES1 is a dear friend for making sure the proper connections are made on the forums.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Moonchilde wrote:

Hi, Hope 🙂

Both you and BohemianGal are very welcome.

What's cheering me up is that Stormy sounds more upbeat. There hasn't been much that I could say to her before that didn't start to sound trite, for someone with such a serious condition - what can be cheerful in such a situation 😔 But she sounds as if she has a bit of hope, which has given a boost to her state of mind. 

I will tell her BohemianGal is rooting for her - as well as so many fellow posters who wish her well.

I can't make any promises or pedictions for her on any timeframe, but she has said she wants to be able to post again, even if it's just to say hi. I hope she can, because it will cheer her and everyone here.

Thank you, again, for sharing this hopeful news, @Moonchilde.    I know some days are better for you than others, and yet it's rare to see you complain.   I want you to know you are in my prayers, too.   We appreciate you, probably more than you know.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova