Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some Positive Stormygirl123 News! 😀🎉❤️

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Hi, Hope 🙂

Both you and BohemianGal are very welcome.

What's cheering me up is that Stormy sounds more upbeat. There hasn't been much that I could say to her before that didn't start to sound trite, for someone with such a serious condition - what can be cheerful in such a situation 😔 But she sounds as if she has a bit of hope, which has given a boost to her state of mind. 

I will tell her BohemianGal is rooting for her - as well as so many fellow posters who wish her well.

I can't make any promises or pedictions for her on any timeframe, but she has said she wants to be able to post again, even if it's just to say hi. I hope she can, because it will cheer her and everyone here.

Thank you, again, for sharing this hopeful news, @Moonchilde.    I know some days are better for you than others, and yet it's rare to see you complain.   I want you to know you are in my prayers, too.   We appreciate you, probably more than you know.❤️

@dooBdoo Heart

Since speaking to Moonchilde, after I read the flash news - when Stormygirl actually connected, via, email... I thought it proper in giving 'Moonchilde' the priority in addressing any or all news coming to her personally, may have been her decision, but when she told me "it" would or appear, thinking too long, posting to all friends. 

*Sole reason I assisted with the update*

I actually meant by sending > to Hope ( BohemianGal's advocate ), so that explains why...  I took on that particular messaging, hoping most that many who knew

``[ both ] `` could read when the older topic did come up. Elated that Hope2017 saw the alert, captured the substance, then passed what the entire OP's message contained.

Now, we are all clear on this. How very wonderful we know more than several weeks ago.  Woman Happy~

Many, many prayers being said for such a gracious woman, warm heartfelt thought in my being for old cyberfriends to be reconnected once again.

"May God's grace fall on Stormygirl and embrace BohemianGal during her health decline. The good new must have lifted BG's spirit to hear -even- a chance of positive news for her friend, our friend". 

Continuing on with prayers for all that are in need this day, as I always try to do. 

@  Greetings with hugs and a smiley face, to you, @dooBdoo.

Blessings and sincere concern to all, with love. 

NAES

Friday: 9-08-'17

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde  Please give her my regards.  I am so glad to hear this "new" doctor will try to help her.  Good for him/her!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @dooBdoo - I appreciate that very much ❤️

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Please tell her I'm sending my best along with the others here. 

Honored Contributor

Still thinking about you Stormy and praying that you will get help from your new doctor.I hope that you will have a healing miracle to report sometime soon.Miss you !