Honored Contributor

Re: So bummed about my weight

@fairydogmother Actually you are obsessed if you have to tell us what you ate and the amt. And how is that river in Egypt?

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@fairydogmother Actually you are obsessed if you have to tell us what you ate and the amt. And how is that river in Egypt?

I'll be honest. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. But your remarks sound like you're accusing me of something. Like I said before, I'm losing weight in a healthy manner, exercising minimally, and this has improved my overall health and mood. I share these things for others who might be helped by my story. This is offensive to you because???

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I'll be honest. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. But your remarks sound like you're accusing me of something. Like I said before, I'm losing weight in a healthy manner, exercising minimally, and this has improved my overall health and mood. I share these things for others who might be helped by my story. This is offensive to you because???

@fairydogmother Just keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working for you. It doesn't sound like you're doing anything extreme. It must be so gratifying to get back such positive test results. Good for you.