New Contributor

I have an issue and have noticed that there is no way to get to the Smooth X-Bike page anymore. You cannot access it to go and watch the video on how to put it together like the hosts had said you would be able to. I know it comes with a DVD, but that is for those of us with computers. Also, there is no place to write a review or read them, kinda makes you wonder if there are issues here. I have an issue but no way to know if others do. Calling customer service doesn't work because they are taught to just say "send it in and we will replace it" even if that is not whats really going to happen. Been there, done that with the Bliss Gravity Chair last year.

Contributor

There are 2 videos here:

http://www.qvc.com/Ships-330-smoothXbike-Pro-Compact-Foldable-Exercise-Bike.product.F11905.html?sc=

One video is the on-air presentation and the other one is how to sit and assemble.

Contributor

Sorry, the link didn't come up. Just copy and paste the link or look up item # F11905.

Occasional Contributor
I just got my bike and have a HUGE problem....the seat post doesn't have the holes to attach the back rest......therefore I've paid for a bike I can't use. I'm furious. I called qvc and was told that they would attempt to see if there were replacement parts but it could take up to 10 days to find out. I called smooth X and was told that they'd submit a form for a replacement part but it really was a qvc problem.
Not applicable

I also have the same problem with the seat post having the holes missing. I want the bike but need the replacement part. It took me an hour so far to untangle the box and parts to get to this point and now that I have it all over my living room. I'm at a stand still if I'm going to get a replacement part. Customer service is closed on the weekend. I also will contact QVC for a response. Look at how many units they sold on their Today Special Value to have the same issue.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have theirs put together yet .... and likes it ?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Jlc- I spoke to customer service twice. The first time I'm was told they would put a request in for a replacement part but it could take up to 10 days for me to FIND OUT if they have one...10 days to see if there was a replacement available. The 2nd time I called they told me to call smooth x. Well, I bought the bike from you but okay....so I called smooth x, who tole me it was qvc's responsibility since I bought it from them. Surprise....after I reminded the gentleman that smooth x actually manufactured the bike with the defect he took my information and said he would send it to their replacement parts division. I'm going to call qvc again tomorrow. Like you, it took me about an hour to unpack all the parts and assemble the bike to the point where I realized there was a defect. How did you find out how many bikes had this problem? It would have npbeen nice to get a note from qvc that they were aware of this problem. The last thing I want to do it take up more of my valuable time to disassemble what I gave put together and attempt to pack it up to ship back to them. It's super frustrating.
Not applicable

I have not been able to use my bike due to console holes are wrong. Took me 4 hours to assemble this was last to put on. I called costumer service # on back of instruction manual that came with bike. They said they would send me new one. She said to not send damaged one back. I should have suspected something then. Its been 3 weeks. I tried to call same # today. Another company trying to sell other products has that # now. I called QVC. Now I have to dissemble with my arthritis hands if I can and send back. Box it came in was all to pieces when it came. Now I have to find box big enough. Must say very disappointed that QVC would allow its customers to have to deal with something like this. Was comforting to know I certainly am not the only one. As they say misery loves comfort. Think I've learned my lesson.

So bought this a year ago and after the second use the strap on the pedal broke.  The right pedal also wouldn't spin correctly and over time the pedal just fell off.  Called Smoothx to order a replacement part and was told "they don't sell replacement parts to QVC buyers after a year."  It was a year in May.  Then they had the nerve to say "Try Amazon"  So if the company who makes the bike won't sell replacement parts to the people that own the bikes why in heaven's name would they sell them to Amazon to resell?  Really?  Disappointed in QVC for even partnering with this company.  Will never buy anything from smoothXbike again.  Very disappointed.  Horrible customer service.

Honored Contributor

@DLB34 wrote:

So bought this a year ago and after the second use the strap on the pedal broke.  The right pedal also wouldn't spin correctly and over time the pedal just fell off.  Called Smoothx to order a replacement part and was told "they don't sell replacement parts to QVC buyers after a year."  It was a year in May.  Then they had the nerve to say "Try Amazon"  So if the company who makes the bike won't sell replacement parts to the people that own the bikes why in heaven's name would they sell them to Amazon to resell?  Really?  Disappointed in QVC for even partnering with this company.  Will never buy anything from smoothXbike again.  Very disappointed.  Horrible customer service.

@DLB34  That is very disappointing! I would be mad as well!