Trusted Contributor

Sizzle Slim - Has Anyone Tried It?

A friend on Facebook sells Sizzle Slim.  She lost about 10 pounds in 3 weeks.  There are also many others that have had similar experiences.  Just wondering - has anyone tried it and, if so, good or bad reviews.

From Their Site:  Sizzle Slim is an all natural weight loss supplement containing Glucomannan Fiber, Caralluma, Chromium Picolinate and Digestive Enzymes. Sizzle Slim is scientifically designed to help speed up metabolism, decrease body fat, reduce appetite and cravings and help you reach your weight loss goals.

You take 2 pills, twice a day - cost is about $120 for a three month supply.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizzle Slim - Has Anyone Tried It?

[ Edited ]

....not interested, a waste of money.

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of it but there’s probably nothing unique about it. Of course your friend is going to boast great results because she’s selling it, but like I said I’m not familiar with it. That’s a lot of money though. 

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop

Actually, that is not a lot of money. However, I have tried a glucomannen product and it didn’t stifle my appetite any. (I wish it had)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I've never heard of sizzle slim, but you can get digestive enzymes several different places I have ordered from Amazon before. Not to lose weight but to help with digestion. Which if you have slow digestion, I suppose it could help some with weight loss.

Honored Contributor

block and block quickly

if you don't want to block your friend you might be able to block all mention of the site

Trusted Contributor

I think I'm going to give it a try and I'll let you know what happens. 

I have been trying pretty hard to lose about 20 pounds for the last year and have not had much luck.  I actually do trust the person that is selling this product so wish me luck and I'll keep you updated.

If anyone has used it, please let me know how you're doing with it.

I just turned 60 and trying to make a few changes to make me feel better about how I feel and look.   I purchased the Elemis skin care TSV recently as it had many good reviews.  I've used it now for about 1 week and the first thing I've noticed already is that the size of my pores has reduced greatly. 

How nice when you find products that work.  Hoping I will be able to say the same about Sizzle Slim.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

A friend on Facebook sells Sizzle Slim.  She lost about 10 pounds in 3 weeks.  There are also many others that have had similar experiences.  Just wondering - has anyone tried it and, if so, good or bad reviews.

From Their Site:  Sizzle Slim is an all natural weight loss supplement containing Glucomannan Fiber, Caralluma, Chromium Picolinate and Digestive Enzymes. Sizzle Slim is scientifically designed to help speed up metabolism, decrease body fat, reduce appetite and cravings and help you reach your weight loss goals.

You take 2 pills, twice a day - cost is about $120 for a three month supply.

all those ingredients are very cheap to buy individually .....and are not going to help anyone lose weight ..just lose money......

Trusted Contributor

Oh no @SeaMaiden, you're bursting my bubble.  Hope you're wrong!

Honored Contributor

Makes me sad.

The answer is so simple.

Plants. Whole foods. Low fat. Starches.

People make things too hard.