Honored Contributor

Re: Should I go to my dentist appointment?

I cancelled my dental appt. today. It was scheduled for Apr 1. They wanted to reschedule for one month out! I said 'no' because I'm a senior and I'm cancelling indefinitely. They were very kind and told me they understood completely.

Respected Contributor

Received a text last night that my Dentist is closing for two weeks. The day before that received a text stating procedures they were following to comply with CDC etc. Guess many are canceling appointments, no business probably means Dentist does not want to carry the employees in her office.
I’m not to concerned because my next scheduled appointment is late this summer. Message did say they are available for emergencies.

Today received a text from another doctors office saying they are open and taking appointments. Imagine they are getting a lot of cancellations because they are usually very busy. The message said a virtual appointment could be arranged. Stating all this because the Doctors must be suffering too right now. Everything relates to a business where income is needed.
Valued Contributor

I had a root canal done Wednesday because it was an emergency. My dentist was only taking emergency cases that had prior appointments like I had. The only people that were in the office besides me were. The dentist, 2 dental assistants and the receptionist. No one else was let in until after I was finished. I have to go back April 7th for the crown.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

i have an apt on march 30th... i'm not planning on them being open.. i'm waiting for the cancellation phone call