Respected Contributor

Selling hand sanitizers at jacked up prices , besides Consult's overpriced item , another brand $78 and $98 for 5 pk and 10 pk. That really makes me mad and they should be embarrased. You can make your own with alcohol and Aloe Vera if deperate. Does anyone else feel this way or is just me ?

Respected Contributor

To boot, I looked up Dr. dubrow's sanitizing ingredient on the CDC and it is not the first recommendation for Covid -19, alcohol based hand sanitizers are. Shame on ShopHQ for trying to take advantage of people's fear of the pandemic. 

Honored Contributor

All of all the shopping channel's products in the cosmetic category are hugely over-priced.  I don't buy the rest of them and I'll pass on this.  I don't use much sanitizer as I prefer soap and water.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The only thing positive is , if someone isn't on a budget and their local outlets are out,  it could save them from illness . I did order consults vit c , because i don't like the mix at the stores , because they use sugar. But i am an informed buyer. I know when i am being ripped off , where some seniors or unknowing customers are being taken advantage of. I will think twice from supporting the Dubrows in the future.

Honored Contributor

Dont forget to add in the $7 they are charging to ship it from SHQ. 

Honored Contributor

I mostly wash my hands a LOT.  Hand sanitizer just doesn't seem all that great to me.

BUT, what's worse with Shop HQ is their lack of adherence to social distancing.  I watched some over the weekend and that nitwit OSO Casual woman was practically on top of the models.

Idiotic.

Honored Contributor

I feel the same  as everyone here about S-HQ---was kind of, but not really surprised, when the money grubbing Dubrows had their snake oil for sale---and now---$10 for hand sanitizer--???  Made my own for pennies per bottle----

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Selling hand sanitizers at jacked up prices , besides Consult's overpriced item , another brand $78 and $98 for 5 pk and 10 pk. That really makes me mad and they should be embarrased. You can make your own with alcohol and Aloe Vera if deperate. Does anyone else feel this way or is just me ?

@MW in Iowa 

People and companies are ALWAYS over-charging for something or other.  Just shop elsewhere.  Do some online research.  And, by all means, complain to ShopHQ!

Last week I was doing a search on Ebay for my favorite scented candle votive, which sells at my (now closed) beauty supply store for $5 each.  This seller was selling the same votive candle for $28!!

In the free enterprise system, most will charge whatever  the market will bear.  This isn't anything new.  If someone is asking too much for anything .... just move on.  No biggie. 

(Sorry, but I have to ask ....   why do you even need hand sanitizer if you already have soap and water?)      

Mask    Mask    Mask    Mask    Mask

Honored Contributor

Now SHQ is charging even more for a new configuration, selling 8 oz less for the same price as before and still $7 to ship. 

Frequent Contributor

YES shame on them  I have always thought Consult is a hype (JUST MY OPINION)     I  have also thought   that  couple were  creepy . I know their credentials but they still are  "shady"   in my opinion .    REAL SHADY  couple  hacking  overpriced price stuff.