Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Mary Bailey said:
On 3/1/2015 moveitgirl said:
On 3/1/2015 Mary Bailey said:

I had no problem at all canceling my auto-delivery. They didn't try to talk me out of it or anything. No charges after the cancellation.

I don't think you have to have a coach. I happen to like mine. Beachbody "assigned" a coach to me when I made a purchase (I think) but I found a coach that I wanted and made a switch.

Thanks Mary Bailey!

That is actually good to know. I have been reading reviews for the past 4 days and my head was spinning. Is there a favorite shake that you enjoy?

you're welcome movieitgirl I like greenberry best, then chocolate. When I was on auto delivery they alternated the two flavors.

Greenberry sounds intriguing for some reason. I will keep you posted.

Contributor
On 3/1/2015 OkeyDokey said:

Never tried shakeology, but Jay Robb whey protein is great quality. The Jay Robb egg white protein is horrible. Good luck finding something you enjoy.

OkeyDokey, thanks so much for your suggestions!

Super Contributor

For myself I am not a product basher. I am a product of the product and I know what Shakeology has done for me and my mom. I know about some products that are out there but the market is so saturated that it would make my head spin trying to learn about them all. I know that there are good coaches out there and there are definitely bad ones. I have run into some of them myself. I just shake my head and go on. I never want to be that person. I want to help others in their journey because I didn't have that help when I started. Then I learned about the coaching opportunity and that is when I stared this journey. To cancel auto delivery is just requires an email or a phone call to BB. You can also delay shipment up to three months and still get the discounted shipping price of $2.00.

Thank you Mary Bailey

Contributor

Thanks Everyone for your input.

barb40, it just occurred to me... I did not mean to take over your post about Shakeology. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Valued Contributor

moveitgirl...LOL! All info is good! You did not ""take over""! No worries!

Frequent Contributor
I love Shakeology. I drink vegan chocolate with a handful of spinach. Since I started drinking it I have replaced: 1. Protein powder- included 2. Multi-vitamin 3. Probiotics - they are included 4. Digestive enzymes (I used to get acid-reflux) - they are included 5. Maca powder (I used I my protein powder for stamina and energy) it's included 6. MSM for workout recovery- it's included. Shakeology seems expensive till I realize it's the same cost or less than all I was taking.