Honored Contributor

Re: Seasonal Allergies, I think I Have It.

Seasonal allergies is not an "it" ; it's a "them".  Anyone one of us can develop an allergy to anything that grows or sprouts or falls anytime in the Spring, Fall or Summer.  We don't know what exactly we are allergic to until we tested.  I know that developed spring allergies to something about 10 years ago.  I also suddenly developed  cat allergy around that time. I opted not to have any testing because I wasn't going to get allergy shots. I just take my Benadryl tabs when the symptoms hit.  And they did, big time, last night.  Eyes, throat, nose, headache....the whole shebang.  

Respected Contributor

Retired Legal Secretary, I think you might be right. I told some one over the weekend I thought I was having seasonal allergies. My sneezing attacks have been really bad.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2, please accept my condolences on the passing of your mother. I hope you can hang in until the end of March and that the ENT doctor can help you find some relief. It sounds as though the past 3/4 months have been a very stressful and sad time for you and I wish you peace and strength moving forward.
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@Jordan2, please accept my condolences on the passing of your mother. I hope you can hang in until the end of March and that the ENT doctor can help you find some relief. It sounds as though the past 3/4 months have been a very stressful and sad time for you and I wish you peace and strength moving forward.

@hooked on books @thank you so much for the kind words. I am also having cataract surgery on May 6, not a great time for me!

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2, you have a lot going on! Best of luck!