Contributor

Scalp tenderness, Rosecea symptoms, neck and shoulder tightness...anyone have?

I have had numerous MRIs, blood work.  Neurologists say..migraines probably,see you later, have a nice day.  

Sometimes I feel wozzy..comes and goes.  Neck always tight.  If I do much with it, my face will feel tight and burn, light flush but not . red face, maybe rosecea, MRI of neck say mild degenerative changes.  Not sure if they are all related or a crop of things popping up at once.  Menopause about a year and a half ago (thats when it all started)

Just curious if there is someone else out there that has some of these symptoms.  Otherwise, healthy.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Scalp tenderness, Rosecea symptoms, neck and shoulder tightness...anyone have?

A Dermotologist would be the person to see for Rosecea

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Scalp tenderness, Rosecea symptoms, neck and shoulder tightness...anyone have?

Your symptoms sound a lot like ones I used to have.  

My dietitian identified my food sensitivities and once I changed my diet, all my symptoms disappeared-gone.  No meds

The other day I tried an 'experiment'  I ate a food on my reactive list (about 1 oz) within 20 mins my neck and shoulders were so tight and sore I could barely turn my head!

Honored Contributor

try fasting for three days on fresh carrot, celery and apple juice. Nothing else. If you have a juicer that would be ideal.  See how you feel after the three days.

Honored Contributor

@snowangelm wrote:

I have had numerous MRIs, blood work.  Neurologists say..migraines probably,see you later, have a nice day.  

Sometimes I feel wozzy..comes and goes.  Neck always tight.  If I do much with it, my face will feel tight and burn, light flush but not . red face, maybe rosecea, MRI of neck say mild degenerative changes.  Not sure if they are all related or a crop of things popping up at once.  Menopause about a year and a half ago (thats when it all started)

Just curious if there is someone else out there that has some of these symptoms.  Otherwise, healthy.  

@snowangelm

I have the same issue as you described and I agree with @Abrowneyegirl and @SeaMaiden.  May be worth a try. HTH

Honored Contributor

@snowangelm

Do you also develop red areas on your arms or upper chest area at the bottom of your throat or a rash or redness anywhere else?  If this is too personal than I apologize ahead of time.

Honored Contributor

@snowangelm

I have  Rosacea, migraines, fibromalgia, osteoporosis, arthrtitis, degenerative disc disease and a whole host of other health problems.  Some identified and many not.  My face is very reactive.  I am using Metrogel which helps greatly but is not always totally helpful.  I also get blemishes with mine.  And I have problems with my eyes.  I would say check with your PC doctor first and go from there.  I hope you get some help and answers.  I have been less than happy with the medical answers I have gotten or not gotten.  It's very frustrting going from doctor to doctor and still not getting relief or a definite diagnosis.  I wish you much luck. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

You know me... I have same. Last time, the doctor said " time to see the dermatologist." I am tired of "no definitive diagnosis."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Contributor

I have tried gluten free and eating clean. No red spots on chest.a few on cheeks at times..facial lol. The scalp tenderness on one side that runs down the back of my head is the worst. Tightness in face I assume is rosacea. Have been to primary care, neurologist, endocrinologist. I do get hot flashes which I assume from menopause. Here I am on a forum hoping someone out there has some of this ago I can try to find an answer. Stopped all upper body exercise..only lower body. Upper body seems to aggravate head and neck. I am not overweight. Appreciate anything as I am frustrated and don't know what to try next but juicing for three days might help. Don't seem to be able to absorb iron or b12..not anemic but levels are low..take supplements. Thanks.
Contributor

No redness on chest or arms. Right tonsil gets slightly inflamed at times..but not always. Ent looked and said nothing remarkable there either.