Highlighted
Valued Contributor

SUZE ORMAN.... where are you?

I am seeing her merchandise over at HSN..... what happened here??? not generating enough revenue? 

Honored Contributor

Re: SUZE ORMAN.... where are you?

It will be a blessing if she's no longer appearing on Q.

Trusted Contributor

I like her, and bought two of her kits, but what a waste of money. 

Honored Contributor

Never watched her.  I rely on my financial advisor, thankfully.

Honored Contributor

Suzi's doing her taxes. 

And in this day and age, no one has revenue for anything anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's probably made a wise move to another shopping newtwork as perhaps she saw the numbers of sales declining here. 

So it's time to move on to a whole new set of viewers.

True, some people cross shop the channels and she'll get sales from qvcers, also.

I haven't bought anything from HSN in a long time, but just this morning saw Juliana Rancic (?) selling clothes and the models all had on the cutest shoes.  Very chic. 

I don't think I've ever noticed a Q models shoes.....unless they were selling Ryka or Orthaheels/Vionics.

Honored Contributor

Shawn looks a lot like Suze.  They could have been separated at birth.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

You can waste your hard earned money on her kits, but please consult a reputable lawyer to set up wills and trusts so that your desires are followed.  It can be painful when an unexpected death of one of your heirs occurs after you are gone and the wording did not protest your direct descendants --- if that was your intent.

As a relative of several lawyers, I shudder when I hear about misdirected turns of events.

Too, unintended tax consequences can be avoided by using a lawyer well- versed in that area.  If you don't know of any lawyers or no one can recommend one, consult your local Bar Assn. for a free recommendation.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Regular Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

You can waste your hard earned money on her kits, but please consult a reputable lawyer to set up wills and trusts so that your desires are followed.  It can be painful when an unexpected death of one of your heirs occurs after you are gone and the wording did not protest your direct descendants --- if that was your intent.

As a relative of several lawyers, I shudder when I hear about misdirected turns of events.

Too, unintended tax consequences can be avoided by using a lawyer well- versed in that area.  If you don't know of any lawyers or no one can recommend one, consult your local Bar Assn. for a free recommendation.

Excellent advice! 

Super Contributor

Bad reviews on the Q.