Regular Contributor

Everyone's going absolutely nuts around here. Here's a link to our local TV station, King5, and their "twelfie" photos......there are thousands of them! This is called "blue week", and everyone is dressed appropriately. My granddaughter is the one in the braces.....green on top and blue on the bottom, and, with the Pillow Pet. It's been fun!!

http://shareit.king5.com/gallery/recent

Valued Contributor

It is a LOT of fun! It is nuts but in a good way.

Honored Contributor

So I guess their colors are blue and green? Smile Pretty neat how the tower is lit up. Nice what your GD did with the braces but I didn't see a pillow pet and didn't feel like scrolling through all 65,000.

Regular Contributor
On 1/28/2015 ValuSkr said:

So I guess their colors are blue and green? Smile Pretty neat how the tower is lit up. Nice what your GD did with the braces but I didn't see a pillow pet and didn't feel like scrolling through all 65,000.

You've got it......blue & green! the Pillow Pet photo is down a bit & just to the left of the braces. I couldn't believe she'd do that with her braces. Like I said, everyone's gone nuts!

Valued Contributor

My favorite......""I'm here so I won't get fined"". Gotta love Marshawn for being who he is. GO HAWKS! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Seattle beat my Packers but you can bet your bippy I will be rooting for them Sunday. Brady et al stink.

Valued Contributor
Thank you, dep! The Packers are a phenomenal team and they kept us running right up until the end. We appreciate your support Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
I live in AZ and am rooting for the Hawks! My sister lives in WA and is enjoying all the craziness. The team really does seem to appreciate its fans!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
We are east of Spokane and it is Crazy here too.
Valued Contributor
Hey spud! Good to hear from the eastern Washington contingency! Smiley Happy