Respected Contributor

Re: Roca Labs Non-Surgical Gastric Bypass Drink

Moonchilde, you are a wealth of information. The deprivation of sleep, imbalance in nutrition, and imbalance of blood sugar level all add up to very powerful forces, each on their own an cause serious issues. It has seriously affected her job, but she has left at the point of crisis to seek mental health rehab and most recently surgery on her back. You words and advice are powerful accurate. We work in a very volatile environment, a prison for medium security inmates with a population of 3000 males. She is putting a great deal at risk for herself and her co-workers. You are also right, that we can't force her to eat healthier, take her medication as prescribed and not take it as she and her budget see fit, nor manage her blood sugar. I pray that by doing this together, will result in a better example for her to practice these things by, and support her in her efforts and not judge them, but at some point, we, I, have to let her be on her own two feet, feet that one day she may not have.

Thank you for your words and wisdom.

Super Contributor

I know exercise is good for all of us, but losing weight, according to clinical studies, is 80% diet and only 20% exercise.

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine how stressful your jobs are, Tigris {{HUG}}. I hope things work out for both of you, and your co-workers.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Thank you!