Respected Contributor

Re: Restless leg syndrome, part 2

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt and @sunshine45, just a comment/question on the magnesium. Lord knows I'm trying with that but it seems to always "backfire" on me....if ya know what I mean. 😲 I've tried the citrate and now the glycinate version. And even with the latter after about three days of taking it I've got bathroom problems. Can anyone who has dealt with this issue with magnesium comment? Would love to get the benefits of it without the runs. 😫 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@chickenbutt and @sunshine45, just a comment/question on the magnesium. Lord knows I'm trying with that but it seems to always "backfire" on me....if ya know what I mean. 😲 I've tried the citrate and now the glycinate version. And even with the latter after about three days of taking it I've got bathroom problems. Can anyone who has dealt with this issue with magnesium comment? Would love to get the benefits of it without the runs. 😫 

i have not had that type of issue @pupwhipped .

this is what i use.....

magnesium.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I've had RLS all of my life and along with it, real bad insomina. You just cannot stay still with it and must get up and move. The only things I've ever had to overcome it, is to eat a nice amount of carbs or sweets. At least that puts me to sleep....

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

Oh dear...I asked my doctor about this and she said it sometimes happens to people with a cronic condition, which I have. She also offered me some ways of minimizing it. Plus I wonder if my hepatitis is acting up--I'm getting some of the symptoms. It's just one  d a m n e d   thing after another.

I'm about ready to jump out of a window in a high-rise building. Not really but I feel so terrible I don't know what to do. I think I have some kind of bug and I got all of 2 hours sleep last night/this morning, plus my back is killing me. 

Oy!

Please - check your ferritin. 

Respected Contributor

you may want to check Prevention magazine and see what natural ways they suggest for restless legg syndrome....and also The Peoples Pharmacy website. I have found them both helpful over the years.i hope you find some relief soon.