Honored Contributor

Regain Your Brain video series

I've seen a couple posts on Alzheimer's and brain health recently so I thought I would share.  I was invited to watch a new series that is starting tomorrow and goes into the beginning of October by a few social media sites I follow about brain and mental health.

Each day an expert will have a one hour video interview about different brain health topics.  You sign up for free with your email address and then they email you the link each day to watch that day's video.  It expires after 24 hours so you are committing to watching a video a day for the next 2 weeks.   

If you're interested just google "Regain your Brain" to hit the site with all the info.  I wasn't sure if QVC would allow the link.

Supposedly it's all about how to think young again and keep your brain in tip top shape.  I figured for free I would take a look each day at what they have going to keep us all straight.  It's from the same people who did Awakening from Alzheimers years ago.  

Just FYI if you are interested...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Regain Your Brain video series

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I recently watched a health summit, Alzheimer's and Dementia Summit. We need to learn as much about this condition as we can. Just saw where both Dr. Dale Bredesen and Dr. Daniel Amen are going to be speaking. Their presentations in the previous summit were outstanding.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@morganjen  Dr. Bredesen is my favorite and I watch Dr. Amen on PBS every time they run his specials.  

Honored Contributor

I feel energized there are so many different outlets 

for the Alzheimer discussion these days.

Though...

Unless Nutrition is addressed head on,

the rest is just confusing the Public.

Much like...Diabetes.

Feed the Public incorrect information...and then make money off that confusion.  I can easily see Alzheimer’s walking down that same path.

Honored Contributor

LOL....what does this say about me since I answered the call to this post?  I resemble that?  LOL  I try to stimulate the old brain cells and it's like a few are no shots.   

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  Never stop learning.  I haven't listened to the first one today (I'll get to it after work) but you do what you can do and you're always better in the end even with just the attempt.