Honored Contributor

Recall of dinner rolls, sandwich rolls and buns due to possible bacterial contamination.

[ Edited ]

https://www.fda.gov/safety/recalls-market-withdrawals-safety-alerts/piantedosi-baking-company-inc-is...

There's a long list from the 

Piantedosi Baking Company. See the above FDA Page on this recall. 
The bacterial contaminants, if present, can be deadly.
Cronobacter sakazakii and/or Clostridium botulinum

Frequent Contributor

Re: Recall of dinner rolls, sandwich rolls and buns due to possible bacterial contamination.

Mindy,

Thank you for the info.  I buy their bulkie rolls all the time so I did read the FDA posting.  What I purchase was not affected.

Honored Contributor

Re: Recall of dinner rolls, sandwich rolls and buns due to possible bacterial contamination.

[ Edited ]

@kare29 @There was a related recall I posted a few days before this one. See if you can find it and check that list too or call tomorrow. I'd hold off on eating because so many recalls are expanded and this one could be expanded again.

The related recall to this one this one comes from a glaze used by a company, Lyons Magnus. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, I just saw your post a little while ago.

I reviewed the FDA website and did find more for the Lyons Magnus company but that was on nutritional drink products.  I am assuming this company must have a cross contamination issue and they supply a lot of vendors across the country with various products.