Trusted Contributor

Re: Really like Marie Osmond

@SeaMaiden wrote:

i do not care for the hair extentions or whatever she has going on with her hair....straight and stringy.  Not a good look on her.

I wonder why she doesn't go back to short hair, the way she wore it in her younger days?  She looked so good then.  Her long hair looks very phoney IMO.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

i do not care for the hair extentions or whatever she has going on with her hair....straight and stringy.  Not a good look on her.

The wig is not blended in and looks choppy. 

She pointed out with Jill that this was a new blunt cut for her, that she could put up the back and have the front look like a shorter haircut.... she was self-effacing as usual. Whether it's extensions or not really doesn't matter.,,,,,,  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I will take the way she looks anytime over what I look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She's had terrible losses in her life, as most of us have as well.  But it's so refreshing how she's changed her life for the better.  I'm inspired by her courage.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where did the post of mine and another poster with positive comments go? Myself and another poster replyed to a rude and uncalled for comment another poster made. It is unfair to take our two down as we did not violate the terms of what is allowed to be posted. It would kind of QVC to repost the two that were positive as Marie deserves all her positive reviews and comments. If you want to take the one sentence about not posting rude comments I did against another poster, I am fine with that. I also put it was my opinion and not others.

I really like to post comments and read comments but if this is what our new forums are about-count me out.

For the record I did not turn in the rude remarks as inappropriate that other poster put on this forum. I thought I had done the correct thing for freedom of speech and QVC would resolve the comment-not take down two posts from other appropriate customers.

Respected Contributor

I like to watch Marie. I will leave judgement of the heart and inner person to God . To me she seems sincere and I believe she would not promote an item she did not believe in. I would never order Nutri System as I know portion sizes & healthy foods and just ordering it would not make me have self control--obviously that is up to me. Of course many have found it valuable so more power to them and the product. I did buy the Body Gym  have found that useful , so far a quality product, and everything she has claimed.

Respected Contributor

I like Marie too!  She is lovely and seems to be a kind person.  She probably wears her hair longer because she is like so many of us who find that short haircuts make us look older. Not everyone is able to rock a sporty short haircut after age 50.