Frequent Contributor

She is so uplifting and genuine and fun. i kind of want to read one of her memoirs. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Really like Marie Osmond

I enjoy Marie as well.... I think she's a nice person and incredibly funny.....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

She's also very talented and smart.  I love to watch her.  Her beauty comes from within.  

Respected Contributor

Even though I didn't buy either of her TSV products, add me to   the list of Marie admirers.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

She is really genuine and lovely! I so appreciate that she is honest about her struggles as well as her victories. Her positivity is infectious.

Respected Contributor

Marie (and Donnie, for that matter) have worked hard all their lives. They've always performed. I'm sure some of the other brothers might have too. I too like Marie. She has overcome some very difficult things and manages to pick herself up and keep going  

Honored Contributor

I have her exercise bands (they work btw)..... but won't buy NutraSystem because I've tried it and sent it back.  My box of food was like cardboard, couldn't tolerate it..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Honored Contributor

i do not care for the hair extentions or whatever she has going on with her hair....straight and stringy.  Not a good look on her.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

i do not care for the hair extentions or whatever she has going on with her hair....straight and stringy.  Not a good look on her.

The wig is not blended in and looks choppy.