Respected Contributor

@cimeranrose wrote:

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm stick. It's the best I've ever used. I have a relative who lived in Utah and used this too. (Utah is dry)

@cimeranrose 

Thank you!  I ordered some!!

Valued Contributor

I have several lip balms. My favorites are Tatcha and Skinn lip balms (they have many shades) and lip oil.

Honored Contributor

I use Vaseline regularly. I know you said you tried it. Surprised it didn’t help. I also like Nivea lip balms. Maybe something else you’re using is causing your lips to stay dry? Maybe you need to apply product more often? 

Contributor

I discovered a great Lip Balm that was created by a trumpet player.  I used to be able to get it at CVS, but lately I have been getting it from Amazon.  It's called ChopSaver.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies --  you are all wonderful!!  I do drink lots of liquids during the day, including water.  So don't think I am really dehydrated. Am also wondering about my toothpaste!! 

Thank you so much for your suggestions!!  Will have to give some a try!! 

Honored Contributor
I used this when I was in the hospital in December, and it   is the best I have used, so good I now order it from Amazon -- Medline Remedy Phytoplex Lip Balms, Moisturizer, oxygen-rich environments 0.15 oz (2 Pack)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

The best I have found is Wen, Bella Restorative Lip Balm. Expensive, but lasts a long time.

Prior to trying this, any rich balms would cause millia and issues.

Respected Contributor

Re: Really good lip balm???

[ Edited ]

GOAT MILK STUFF ...  especially in the ORANGE TUBE (which is a little softer than the Red one).   Love the scents too.   my favorite is Pina Colada.   Really moisturizing and great texture (esp in Orange!).   I prefer it to Beekman.   

Also,  Josie Maran's Infinity Cream Intensive Cream Oil, is WONDERFUL too.   It comes in a tube and is great for not only your lips, but elbows, knees, and any super dry patches.  That is my favorite product of hers by far. 

Good luck with your search.  Let us know what you find. 

Esteemed Contributor

fullsizeoutput_882.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Again thanks everyone.  I knew I had gone to the right people to get some  good suggestions!!!