Esteemed Contributor

Can anybody suggest a really good lip balm?  I have tried everything from drugstore stuff to Vaseline to oils to Perlier, IT, Beekman guys. 

Nothing seems to work very well!!   Our region is super dry and this year, more so.  August is our rainy month and we barely had .05 inches!!  

Super Contributor

Fresh.com. Lip Care.

Respected Contributor

Anything by Sara Happ...especially the Dream Slip. It has truly saved my lips.

Trusted Contributor

@corita  I absolutey love the EOS (Evolution of Smooth) lip balm. I have been using it a lot during this quarantine time and not wearing lipstick due to wearing masks.   I also do wear it underneath my lipstick when I wear it. It comes in many flavors (watermelon and vanilla bean are my favorite). My lips are smooth, no rough skin at all. 

Valued Contributor

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm stick. It's the best I've ever used. I have a relative who lived in Utah and used this too. (Utah is dry)

Respected Contributor

Laneige lip sleeping mask. Sephora sells it. It will truly keep lips hydrated.  It's thick and rich but NOT sticky, has a lovely slip to it.  Unlike those Sara Happ sticky mess balms.

Honored Contributor

I'm Burts Bees works for me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Laneige lip sleeping mask. Sephora sells it. It will truly keep lips hydrated.  It's thick and rich but NOT sticky, has a lovely slip to it.  Unlike those Sara Happ sticky mess balms.

@Grouchomarx Glad to see the recommendation. I just ordered this from Sephora along with another lip product that has glycolic acid in it for exfoliation.  One of the reviewers recommended that combo.  

Not for dry lips, but I also have in my arsenal a lip balm with cortizone in it for those times when they get really dry and crack.

Respected Contributor

After I use my L'Occitane hand cream before going to bed, I rub my finger along my lips and leave it on them overnight. They're nice and soft when I get up the next morning.

Honored Contributor

DR.DANS cortibalm.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.