Trusted Contributor

Re: new CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer machine.

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I saw a tv ad yesterday for a new product "CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer" machine.   Called:  So Clean.

Anyone using it?  What do you think?

Thank you.

Super Contributor

Yes, we have it.  My husband & I both use CPAP machines.  We have had ours for about two years now.  It's great!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have a So Clean for about 2 years now. I like mine very much. 

Honored Contributor

What is the print point of these things, if you don't mind my asking?  Thanks! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

The point is to clean and sanatize your CPAP equipment. It is very important to clean the equipment properly. This helps with that task. 

Regular Contributor

We are waiting on a company called Lincare to contact us for a CPAP machine my husband did the sleep test  and needs it very badly. The nurse did say insurance could deny. My question is can you buy it on your own??

Respected Contributor

I would think you can buy a machine outright with a doctors prescription. I can't imagine the insurance denying your husbands machine. When I first started I had a lot of problems getting my supplies. I switched to a company called Apria Health Care and they have been providing me with supplies like clock work. You may want to try them. I sleep very well with my CPAP. I wish your husband luck with this. It sometimes takes a while to get used to. I wear the nasal pillows system which I like. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your response. I will be glad when my husband has his machine. I know he is nervous about going to sleep.