Contributor

Anyone tried this or heard anything about it?

Valued Contributor

Hi-Nope. I don't know what it is??? I've tried their green coffee bean extract and I actually returned it. They have bars and chews and lots of other stuff that many like, too. I'd love to hear more about this product.

Contributor

I googled Meratrim and read a little about it. It seems like it was developed in 2011 and the company that makes it sells it to other brands as well to put in their own packaging and with other proprietary ingredients. It sounds like it might be a good supplement. Keep us posted if you decide to try it.

Frequent Contributor

Just had a quick look around the internet - the Q has it - then I went to the Re-Body site - sounds really interesting - of course, I am always a sucker for a new "weight loss aid" LOL !!!!

Contributor

Well I Googled it too and on all the other sites you get 90 capsules, many for the SAME PRICE! QVC only gives you 60.

Respected Contributor
Received my qvc bottle today jan 8: the bottle was quite large but when I looked inside it was only one-third full....talk about over packaging. Am starting to take the daily recommended dosage and will repost in a week to let you know how it's working.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

Layne ---QVC is giving you TWO 60 count bottles

Honored Contributor

I did a little research on this product too. I found an interesting article on weight loss supplements written in Whole Foods magazine. I checked prices too and found this to be an excellent price (the insider price at GNC it much more...when you consider you are getting 2 bottles at QVC) After researching I'm also considering the SafSlim product. I saw this at Sam's Club and will compare their prices. I usually don't purchase these type of products. I am on a mission to lose weight so I can get off of blood pressure meds. After doing some reading, I'm willing to add these products to my aresonal of weight loss strategies.

Sphaeranthus indicus
One of the extracts in the Meratrim®prietary blend, Sphaeranthus indicus extract, also called East Globe Indian Thistle, is widely used in traditional Ayurvedic to help promote health. Ayurveda, a holistic practice that started in India over 5,000 years ago, reveals that ancient Indians had a rich knowledge of the health supporting value of different plants. Many herbs and blends used in traditional system have now been investigated scientifically.* †

Garcinia mangostana
The other extract is Garcinia mangostana, or Mangosteen, fruit rind extract. It is different than mango or Garcinia cambogia. Mangosteen fruits were mentioned generations ago in Chinese records.* †

Regular Contributor

For those of you who are going to try this product, I wish you success. I have found that nothing that promises quick weight loss ever proves a good idea. Either something is published down the road that establishes the fact that the ingredients weren't good for your body and/or the weight doesn't stay off. The old "eat less, and exercise routine" is the only really safe way to lose weight and keep it off. And, yes, it takes a long time.

Honored Contributor

I'd not waste my money! These women who are calling in are losing weight because they are walking at least 30 minutes a day and cutting calories. This supplement is not the reason for their weight loss!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"