Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

Hay House Publications is making available, for one week only, a free viewing of Wayne Dyer's video The Shift. (expires September 8th, 2015). Wayne was most proud of this work.

For ease, I am including the direct link to the video:

http://www.drwaynedyer.com/the-shift-movie-watch-now?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_Dyer_the_sh...

@Adelina

Thanks for this.  I own this and recommend it.  It was gorgeously filmed on the Monterey peninsula (practically my own backyard - if you consider a backyard journey to take about an hour and a half).  Very well done piece.  I will watch again later this week.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I thought he was an extremely special man     Heart    ..... and surprised his passing got so little coverage in the news.   I learned about his death here on this message board.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I thought he was an extremely special man     Heart    ..... and surprised his passing got so little coverage in the news.   I learned about his death here on this message board.

I agree @Tinkrbl44. If it was a Kardashian or a Duggar, it would have been all over the news. Wayne had millions of fans world wide and he brought hope and love and new ways to be in this world. I wish many more in America would "get" that a new world order is coming about - this current one no longer works. It is inevitable.  

If it wasn't for work, I would no longer watch the news media. I have to know what the media is saying in my line of work, unfortunately. Not for the "truth" or substance, but mostly to combat ignorant reporting.

BTW, on the Hay House website, there are many new "news" items for Wayne. Lots of free videos, $1.99 Kindle downloads and events to follow.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In