Honored Contributor

The information about Dr. Dyer's passing was shared in another QVC forum, but I thought it belonged here as well.

My heart just cried out when I heard this news. He has been so inspirational to me and has had a presence in my life. I have so much respect for him and I am so grateful to him for the positive effect he has had in my life. 

This is so ironic because this morning I was just listening to his conversation with Oprah on her Super Soul Sunday program. I think that episode was filmed at his home in Maui in 2012. There was a beautiful and peaceful feeling to their conversation. 

He talked to Oprah about the challenge he lad had with leukemia (though I don't believe he mentioned it by name). The disease had gotten the better of him for the previous twelve months and he had suffered with extreme depression. 

It was at that time that he had heard about a spiritual channel named John of God who lived in Abadiania, Brazil. A friend arranged for him to have a long distance healing done through John of God. I won't go into the specifics, but after the healing Dyer's condition stabilized. Dyer was grateful and left things in God's hand... because none of us gets out of here alive. *s* He returned to his life and his work with a new purpose. 

Since then, Oprah has taken a film crew down to Abadiania and filmed an hour show with John of God. She's also had Harvard medical doctors look at the medical results achieved through John of God and they've said they can't account for these results. 

I mention this because a good friend of mine has been down to Abadiania to have healings done with John of God where he lives very simply in a poor community. 

John of God, as he will be the first to say, does not do the healings. He works as a channel allowing other entities to come through his body and perform these healings.

I've also had a long distance healing done through John of God. -- For my particular case, my condition had deteriorated when I saw my doctor and he scheduled a follow up appointment for 4 months later. In the interim, I had  my healing done. The next time I saw my doctor he was really confused because my condition had stabilized. He told me that he had expected to have to do 2-3 emergency surgeries, but that wasn't necessary now. -- Then I told him about John of God. I told him that we'd spent $250,000 doing the best that western medicine could do. So I had decided to add another option to my treatment. He knows that I use alternative methods which produce positive results that he can't explain, and he respects what I do even though he may not understand it because he does respect results. -- He told me that he didn't have a problem if I wanted to do long distance healings once or twice a year. 

If It were not for Wayne Dyer, I probably would not have reached out to John of God. So it's not an understatement to say that Wayne Dyer has had a profound effect on my health and well being. 

Thank you, Wayne. Thank you for everything. Please know how grateful I am for your presence in my life. Be well. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: R.I.P. Dr. Wayne Dyer

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

The information about Dr. Dyer's passing was shared in another QVC forum, but I thought it belonged here as well.

My heart just cried out when I heard this news. He has been so inspirational to me and has had a presence in my life. I have so much respect for him and I am so grateful to him for the positive effect he has had in my life. 

This is so ironic because this morning I was just listening to his conversation with Oprah on her Super Soul Sunday program. I think that episode was filmed at his home in Maui in 2012. There was a beautiful and peaceful feeling to their conversation. 

He talked to Oprah about the challenge he lad had with leukemia (though I don't believe he mentioned it by name). The disease had gotten the better of him for the previous twelve months and he had suffered with extreme depression. 

It was at that time that he had heard about a spiritual channel named John of God who lived in Abadiania, Brazil. A friend arranged for him to have a long distance healing done through John of God. I won't go into the specifics, but after the healing Dyer's condition stabilized. Dyer was grateful and left things in God's hand... because none of us gets out of here alive. *s* He returned to his life and his work with a new purpose. 

Since then, Oprah has taken a film crew down to Abadiania and filmed an hour show with John of God. She's also had Harvard medical doctors look at the medical results achieved through John of God and they've said they can't account for these results. 

I mention this because a good friend of mine has been down to Abadiania to have healings done with John of God where he lives very simply in a poor community. 

John of God, as he will be the first to say, does not do the healings. He works as a channel allowing other entities to come through his body and perform these healings.

I've also had a long distance healing done through John of God. -- For my particular case, my condition had deteriorated when I saw my doctor and he scheduled a follow up appointment for 4 months later. In the interim, I had  my healing done. The next time I saw my doctor he was really confused because my condition had stabilized. He told me that he had expected to have to do 2-3 emergency surgeries, but that wasn't necessary now. -- Then I told him about John of God. I told him that we'd spent $250,000 doing the best that western medicine could do. So I had decided to add another option to my treatment. He knows that I use alternative methods which produce positive results that he can't explain, and he respects what I do even though he may not understand it because he does respect results. -- He told me that he didn't have a problem if I wanted to do long distance healings once or twice a year. 

If It were not for Wayne Dyer, I probably would not have reached out to John of God. So it's not an understatement to say that Wayne Dyer has had a profound effect on my health and well being. 

Thank you, Wayne. Thank you for everything. Please know how grateful I am for your presence in my life. Be well. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hi bebe! I am so sorry about Wayne Dyer. He was inspirational. I too have experienced healing and my doctors had to admit it was a miracle. Jesus healed me, and I'm sure thats whose working through John of God! Jesus is the healer. I am so happy for you!Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Holy Sh**!!!! When did this happen???? I can't take it in....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Oh Bebe I am so sad to hear about Dr Dyer....I had tried many years ago to take my son to his Tuscon clinic...It was booked so far ahead we couldn't get in, but we did follow a program they helped us put together..

I am thankful you are doing better, and that Dr Dyer was such an inspiration in that process....

Thank you for your lovely post....Blessings

Respected Contributor

This was posted on his FB page 5 hours ago:

Wayne has left his body, passing away through the night. He always said he couldn't wait for this next adventure to begin and had no fear of dying. Our hearts are broken, but we smile to think of how much our scurvy elephant will enjoy the other side.

We Love You Forever Dad/Wayne

The Dyer Family

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

So sad :-(

God Bless You, Wayne.

~there is never an excuse to be unkind~
Trusted Contributor

Re: R.I.P. Dr. Wayne Dyer

[ Edited ]

This is a first for me. I have never felt such personal grieving for a "celebrity" before now, but this has really touched me deeply.  I am trying to make sense of it..... 

I did get the opportunity to speak with him briefly at an I Can Do It conference, but it was fleeting. I was a huge skeptic of his until I discovered how brilliantly he conveyed the teachings in the Tao.  He certainly was on a different path, in the last 5 years or so, from where he started.  I went to his talk reluctantly - a friend had an extra ticket - and was blown away. 

He was so "real", if that makes any sense at all.  He questioned everything, including his beliefs, but stayed the course and  kept digging deeper.  Was he a flawed human being? Yes, as we all are, he was and was the first to say it. That made him even more genuine in my eyes. 

Tonight I burn a candle as a witness to his life from afar. RIP Wayne.

Respected Contributor

His facebook page said he was cancer free.  He died from a heart attack.

Respected Contributor

We just received the coroner's report of Wayne's death and the report indicated that he did not have a trace of leukemia in his body.

For those of you who have been listening to his talks or reading his recent books you know that he was diagnosed with leukemia but felt he was able to eliminate it from his body and this report confirms what he already knew.

Wayne's saying of Miracles Come in Moments. Be Ready and Willing. Really was true for him and can be true for you.

Or the other thing he said all the time Be Realistic, Expect Miracles

His official cause of death was from coronary heart disease (heart attack)

Trusted Contributor

Hay House Publications is making available, for one week only, a free viewing of Wayne Dyer's video The Shift. (expires September 8th, 2015). Wayne was most proud of this work.

For ease, I am including the direct link to the video:

http://www.drwaynedyer.com/the-shift-movie-watch-now?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_Dyer_the_sh...