Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Those Taking Phtoceramides with Biotin

Thank you!Woman Very Happy @Drythe  Very kind of you to say that.

Regular Contributor

Best place to purchase Nusapure?   Tia

Honored Contributor

@lexi wrote:

Best place to purchase Nusapure?   Tia

@lexi 

I get my NusaPure from Amazon. It says on the bottle '700mg' and that means you take two 350mg caps a day.

Honored Contributor

@lexi 

Wanted to add, I too purchase mine from Amazon.

Look carefully at the information on down in the text and you will

find a savings code you can use.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Some of us here take Earth Med Phytoceramides, get them on ebay, also made from rice and sweet potatoes, cost less than Nusapure. I just got 200 for $14. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I will be popping open my very first bottle of the EarthMed this week. 

BTW - The Vitacost turmeric arrived a few days ago and can't tell you just how much better I feel after taking it for just a few days....amazing. It's so much better than that other stuff I was taking and no upset tummy at all. Thanks so much for recommending it. I told my friends about it and they ordered some, too, after explaining why they needed to stop taking the other ones. The visual difference between the two caps was enough to send them running to order...lol!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle 

BTW - The Vitacost turmeric arrived a few days ago and can't tell you just how much better I feel after taking it for just a few days....amazing. It's so much better than that other stuff I was taking and no upset tummy at all. Thanks so much for recommending it. I told my friends about it and they ordered some, too, after explaining why they needed to stop taking the other ones. The visual difference between the two caps was enough to send them running to order...lol!Woman LOL

Sooo happy to hear, you made me smile!!  BTW, did you get your rebate for this from Top Cashback, just curious? 

I am so glad I was able to get thru to you on this concept of the tumeric not being standardized to its full content, it was difficult to explain, but you really get it now!!

I ordered more last week when they had 25% off. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Yes, I got the TopCashBack rebate for that turmeric. 

My friends got theirs with buy-one-get-one-50% off plus an additional 20% off of that. They got a great bargain but more importantly, they got some good stuff.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Yes, I got the TopCashBack rebate for that turmeric. 

My friends got theirs with buy-one-get-one-50% off plus an additional 20% off of that. They got a great bargain but more importantly, they got some good stuff.

Cant beat that!! Glad you got the rebate since I doubt the code was listed on Top Cashback site. 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Sooo happy to hear, you made me smile!!  BTW, did you get your rebate for this from Top Cashback, just curious? 

I am so glad I was able to get thru to you on this concept of the tumeric not being standardized to its full content, it was difficult to explain, but you really get it now!!

I ordered more last week when they had 25% off. 

@Shelbelle  please allow me to add my belated thanks for your explanation about turmeric. I really appreciate it.