Respected Contributor

Re: Question About Outdoor Precautions of COVID-19

[ Edited ]

OP, I wouldn't be concerned about lawn maintenance crews or others just walking on your property. In fact, our local "news minutes" featuring medical professionals have observed that one of the, as yet, unaffected businesses has been those involving lawn care. Even in our area, spring cleanups are going on as usual with no prohibitions.

Sadly, I still see misinformation on this thread, too, including that about just which demographic is succumbing to this disease. As a statistic, "healthy," they're not--not in this country, and not globally. To say otherwise, is to offer an opinion which is simply not borne out by the facts.

Notwithstanding the OP's concerns, people should get their information in the morning and in the evening, and stop marinating in this doom and gloom--and proceeding to spread it--24/7.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

NEW  YORK is a ghost town.not a car has moved since friday.just about every store closed.you can here a pin drop.only thing open is the supermarket and gas station.its surreal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think there's some confusion here.

COVID-19 is not spreadable... that word is the name of the disease (condition).  However, the virus which causes it is spreadable. Just because someone tests positive for the virus doesn't mean they will develop COVID-19.