Esteemed Contributor

For those interested. Had both an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy yesterday. Colon regular followup because of bleeding history.

Endoscopy because of, primarily Barrett's Esophagus, a precursor to Esophageal Cancer. 

Both procedures went well, now I am waiting for the results of several biopsies taken from Esophagus and Colon. My Gastro Doctor said she would call me with those results as soon as she gets them.

Looking at the pictures taken of both, I am not concerned about the results.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

John    Great news!  I had what my gastroenterologist said would be my last routine colonoscopy 15 months ago.  I was fortunate he could tell me even before I stood up to get dressed that I was free.  Wishing you similar news. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

Yay! Excellent news!

clapping chick.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Glad all went well with your procedures.  You sure are a tower of strength with all you've been through.  Will continue to 🙏 for you.  Heart

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn   There's nothing like good news.  May it continue.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

It is always uplifting to hear positive health news and I know you will come through with flying colors.  Our health is number one priority and I wish you the best, hckynutjohn!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have similar issues with my acid reflux.  I'll be going for a double procedure like you did in November.   I'm happy it all went well for you, here's hoping for great results Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Good news, indeed!

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn , glad to hear your tests went smoothly for you. Let us know the outcome, if you would.