Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Sakuya said: I don't know what IBS is ...

IBS= Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 funwun said: Another Culturelle here!! I've been using this brand for years and really like it! You can find it at Costco as well!

I switched to Culturelle when Consumer Reports did a test on the various brands and found Culturelle had the most probiotics in it of all the brands.

Costco does have the best price, better than Walmart.

My Andrew Lessman products have the same amount of probiotics in it, so I no longer need to buy a separate pill.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor
My probiotics gummies are gone so I picked up the ultimate flora. I don't know if it works but I have not been sick all winter. I am on humira so my immune system could b e a little weak. So I started a probiotics.
Super Contributor

I do think you have to experiment until you find one that works. Here is what does the trick for me:

VSL #3 It's pharmaceutical grade and recommended by physicians.

http://www.vsl3.com

It is sold in specialty pharmacies. I buy mine online though and have never had a problem with shipping.

Super Contributor
My DH has the best luck with Lifeway Keifer. I find it in the dairy section. It comes in many favors. He drinks it straight or in his smoothie. He also eats Activia yogurt occasionly. He's not good about taking pills, so Keifer works well. A woman at work was having intestinal problems, I told her about the Lifeway Keifer and she told me it works well for her.
Honored Contributor
I'm going to try the Renew. I ordered it from Amazon. Hope I like it.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)