Super Contributor

ProForm XBike with 2 lb. Weight Set 2 Workout DVDs

OMG!....you guys, this bike is AWESOME and I highly recommend it....after seeing a thousand of airings on HSN, I took the plunge and ordered it and received it last Friday....I finally got around to putting it together (which was super easy) and I have been on it every single day....It is so smooth and quiet and for the $139 w/free S&H, it is the best investment....I just wanted to share!

Respected Contributor

Re: ProForm XBike with 2 lb. Weight Set 2 Workout DVDs

I read the reviews all very positive. The price is certainly reasonable.

Respected Contributor

I bought an Eliptical a few years ago and LOVE having it in my home. No driving to a gym or a class. And I exercise in any weather! Enjoy your bike!

Respected Contributor

I bought mine from HSN about a year ago and I really like it.

Super Contributor

@JYWilliams wrote:

I bought mine from HSN about a year ago and I really like it.

COOL! - My DVDs were not included, so they should be arriving soon and I can't wait (and now that I'm going back and reading all the reviews on HSN, others had missing DVDs also)...but even without them, it's still an awesome purchase, but of course, I want my DVDs!  Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Super Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I bought an Eliptical a few years ago and LOVE having it in my home. No driving to a gym or a class. And I exercise in any weather! Enjoy your bike!

YEEESSSS!....just get on it when you want to....I LOVE IT!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ProForm bikes are outstanding.   I got mine from Sears 15 years ago and still use twice a day every day.  It was well worth the $.  I have ordered new straps for the pedals over the years and just last month ordered a new seat.  Biking while reading a library book equals ice cream after dinner.  Have fun with your new bike @topcat10 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

i got a similar one from amazon, theraputic folding bike. i love it too but hubs uses it more than i do.

Super Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

ProForm bikes are outstanding.   I got mine from Sears 15 years ago and still use twice a day every day.  It was well worth the $.  I have ordered new straps for the pedals over the years and just last month ordered a new seat.  Biking while reading a library book equals ice cream after dinner.  Have fun with your new bike @topcat10 

Wow! 15 years?, that's a long time...Thank you!