Valued Contributor

Is anyone on this for prescription coverage and how would you rate this company on prescriptions.  I just got transferred to this company and it seems like it's costing me more for prescriptions than what I was on.  This is our secondary coverage.  His company said it would save us money. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm on it for my primary through my employer.

They have different levels of coverage.  If I go to Walgreens, which is their preferred provider, it's cheaper than other the other places in their network.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Therapeutics

[ Edited ]

I just logged into my account.  Glad I looked.  LOL

Your network: Prime Select Network

Only CVS pharmacies in Target store locations are included in your preferred pharmacy network benefit.

Walgreens Alliance RX is the home delivery provider.

However when I search my zip code, it tells me Walgreens is a preferred provider, so I'm not sure what the CVS statement means.  I wonder if they mean not all CVS stores are in the primary network, only the ones inside Target?  It's not a very clear statement.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I checked out the pharmacies in this area and Rite Aid does take it.  I've used Rite Aid for years.  There are several that take it but I'll stay with Rite Aid.  If I'm not mistaken I think Walgreens bought Rite Aid. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know that.  I just went out to read that.  Interesting.  

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN