Esteemed Contributor
Thought I would give a shout out to premier protein shakes. I got these to help me through my jaw surgery. I got the Bannana and cream. I don't know what they do to make these taste so good. I have been adding some peanut butter for fat. They are delicious. I am going to make a milkshake and use this instead of milk. Add some chocolate icecream yum. They have 30 grams of protein and only four carbs. If you want a good protein shake try these. I will continue to use these even after I am fully recovered they are that good. One of these with a English muffin in the morning. I can't wait to be able to eat again. It's been hard today. I have ate plenty but am starving. Hopefully tomorrow when I get the stitches out I can add some softer foods like scrambled eggs.
Esteemed Contributor

We have tried all the flavors and they are all very good!

Target has them on their Cartwheel program through I believe May 5th for  30% off and if you use your Red Card you can take another 5% off.

Esteemed Contributor
Same club has a 12 pack for $16. I will try the vanilla next. They flavor is so versatile. I can make smoothies or milkshakes. I have been drinking one per day. Plus I have a powder I have been throwing in other things. I heard the strawberry isn't good but I might have to try it. But I figure the vanilla I can make any flavor.
Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday My husband who does not do diet anything loves these shakes, strawberry being his 2nd favorite, chocolate of course being his favorite.

Esteemed Contributor
I wonder what they do to make them taste so good. Most protein or nutritional shakes taste so bad. After having these I am like why would anyone drink ensure or glucerna.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I went to costco.com to order the 2 flavors my store doesn't carry - caramel. Plus the starwberries & cream vairiety. Love these two! They're is $25/18 shakes and just a few dollars for shipping.  I saw the organic variety (made with stevia)  are on sale  on line, $17-ish with free shipping for 12 shakes.

I'm going to look at Target.com for Premier shakes and compare prices, thanks for the heads up!

These shakes have been instrumental in me losing 80 lbs the last year and a half! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 Congratulations on your weight loss, you are truly an inspiration, I am so proud of you!

Congratulations-Smiley-Thumbs-Up-Picture.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you! Woman Happy I've been up/down the same 5 lbs for months now ..... and am kick starting my exercise plan tomorrow. Has anyone ever heard of koko fit club?

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday @CareBears

What is the source of protein in the Premier brand?

Please and thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Premier protein shakes

[ Edited ]

I like vanilla.  I add strawberries or bananas.  I tried the strawberry shakes, but remember not liking them.  I bought strawberry in a 4 pack, so I wouldn't be stuck with a case if I didn't like it.