Regular Contributor

Re: Premier Protein Shakes & Bars

I love the Premier shakes. I have tried vanilla, chocolate, peaches n cream, and cafe latte.

Chocolate and the cafe latte are my favorites. The cafe latte tastes like an iced coffee. 

Peaches and cream's flavor is enhanced by ice.

vanilla is okay, but tastes a little chemical-ish.

keeps me full for around 4 hours.

Hope this helps.

Dragonfly.

Honored Contributor

My husband gets me the Premier protein drinks at Costco.   The only flavor that interested me was the chocolate, so that's the one I've been drinking for quite a while now and I like it very much.

I don't really love the boxes they come in, though, so I have some old Tupperware 'glasses' that are exactly the right size and I pour it into one of those to drink from.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   I like the Premier Protein shakes a lot.  Vanilla is my favorite.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I like the liquid so well that I've been on Amazon's Subscribe & Save auto delivery in Chocolate for over 6 months now. It is satisfying and delicious!

dee

Honored Contributor

Premier Protein Shakes Costco $1.89/each

Premier Protein Shakes Sams  $1.50/each

Sam's had a big display as you walked into the store. It was one popular item in people's carts.

Super Contributor

I buy at Costco and only like the cholatate.  I buy the shakes primarily to take with me in the car while running errands.  It prevents me from a high calorie trip through a fast food drive-thru which helps me with weight maintenance or loss when I have gained a few pounds.  I buy them because they are the highest protein and lowest sugars of any good tasting drinks on the market - in my opinion.  Regarding the elderly who always are sold on Ensure, this brand is what I provided my mother and aunts.  

Trusted Contributor

I use the bars a few mornings a week when I know that I won't have time to fix breakfast.  I like them, and load up on them at Costco when they are on sale.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I make a chia pudding with the chocolate flavor because it's low carb and filling.  I just picked up the coffee version to try.

Valued Contributor

I like Atkins drinks better.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

check on pintrest for some ideas. if you use vanilla and get the little tubes of powdered drink-root beer/orange, you can put in and shake up for new flavor. espresso into carmel is good too.

i'm still waiting for potato chip flavor!lol