Honored Contributor

STAY HOME. 

Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

@Valstybaby 

LOL My cash is as clean as yours, and as clean as your credit/debit cards, the credit/debit pads, your cell phone, your reusable bags, your makeup, your purse...and everything else you use and touch all day long. 

As I said, though, I keep my hands away from my face. Or, as the news info-givers seldom say in order not to offend people's sensibilitites, I keep my fingers out of my nose, eyes, and mouth--always a good practice, and I wash my hands. (These aren't new hygiene practices for most of us.)

If that doesn't work for you, I just don't know what to say.

Was just asking a sensible question - no need to get all snarky. I have self quarantined myself.

Honored Contributor
I don’t have any alcohol but have plenty of hydrogen peroxide and have been using it. Amazing how creative one can be when needed.
Honored Contributor

Re: Precautions for these?

[ Edited ]

I may wear some plastic gloves to the store next time I have to go out,  which isn’t anytime soon, I hope. The gloves keep you from getting germs on your hands, but if you touch your purse with them, you are moving the germs to the purse. Virtually impossible to stay completely germ-free, but we can just do our best.

Respected Contributor

We should always take precautions on the things we touch. I guess I have always been a germ-freak but have used hand sanitizer for years. At this point I'm more concerned about our son and his girlfriend that work in the emergency room at the hospital in Arkansas.

We all need to use common sense and not panic even though these are trying times.

Honored Contributor

There are gloves sold that have sensitivity pads on the figertips that are sensitive to screens and I think they'd work on any touch screen, plus the gloves protect your hands.  I've seen them sold all over.  Isotoner was especially attractive (to me) and not too bulky)  Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bayI always spray and remove shoes but forgot about the purse.   

Wondering if anyone knows how long virus can stay on a leather purse?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i wore my touch screen winter type but thin gloves today. they work good. (( it is cold this morning))  be nice to have some that were not the winter ones. 

other people were wearing winter gloves too, and some with the vinyl type gloves, not one person wearing a mask.

if others would wear mask i would too.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i  wipe my purse off all over all of the time! i am a germ-a-holic.  wipe my shoes off at the door if im not taking them off at the door.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller