Trusted Contributor

Praying for a fast recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant 

Sorry to hear about @gloriajean injuries. My late mother-in-law's hip broke while she was working, and it caused her to fall. According to my friend, who is an Ortho Doctor, who's only practice is replacing/repairing, hips and knees.

This is not uncommon in women as they grow older. It also happens to men, but is much less common because of the Male bone structure.

He told me many believe the fall broke their hip, when in reality, their hip broke, which caused them to fall. It most times comes back to porous bone density, Osteoporosis.

Hopefully her recovery goes well without any additional issues. Sending my best wishes to gloriajean.  🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Prayers are being sent for our friend gloriajean.

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@jubilant 

Sorry to hear about @gloriajean injuries. My late mother-in-law's hip broke while she was working, and it caused her to fall. According to my friend, who is an Ortho Doctor, who's only practice is replacing/repairing, hips and knees.

This is not uncommon in women as they grow older. It also happens to men, but is much less common because of the Male bone structure.

He told me many believe the fall broke their hip, when in reality, their hip broke, which caused them to fall. It most times comes back to porous bone density, Osteoporosis.

Hopefully her recovery goes well without any additional issues. Sending my best wishes to gloriajean.  🙏

hckynut  🇺🇸

@hckynutjohn  Yes, something similar happened to my mother-in-law but it was the thigh bone that broke and sent her crashing to the floor. They said "her bones were soft".  

Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers for gloriajean

[ Edited ]

Praying for her now.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I have my computer here at the Nursing home and just saw this!  Thank you, Jubilent for this thread, and Cakers for the other one! Yes, the more prayers I get the better - in a lot of pain, and probably will be here for rehab for a few weeks.  My goodness! falls happen so fast!!  Thank you all for your prayers and caring for me.  I appreciate all prayers and all of you!!

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

I have my computer here at the Nursing home and just saw this!  Thank you, Jubilent for this thread, and Cakers for the other one! Yes, the more prayers I get the better - in a lot of pain, and probably will be here for rehab for a few weeks.  My goodness! falls happen so fast!!  Thank you all for your prayers and caring for me.  I appreciate all prayers and all of you!!

I hope you received my email @gloriajean 💕. Continuing to wish you well, a very fast recovery and that you will be home very quickly with your family.

Honored Contributor

Snoopy/Charlie- I'm hugging you in my thoughts and prayers!!! | Snoopy  quotes, Charlie brown quotes, Hug quotes

Regular Contributor

@gloriajean 

Sending you prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care.